- County-by-County: Where you can get a COVID-19 vaccine in North Florida
- CVS, Walmart and Publix offering COVID vaccine to Florida teachers under 50
- Senate begins considering Democrats' $1.9T virus relief bill
- US major sports organizations team up for COVID-19 cardiology study
- White House: 98% of those who got 2nd stimulus check will get 3rd check
- 100 million vaccines in 100 days: How is Florida doing?
More Coronavirus news
- Local health officials see decrease is number of COVID-19 tests
- CVS offering COVID vaccine to Florida teachers under 50
- Who would (and wouldn't) get $1,400 stimulus check under Senate plan
- Grandmother surprised in nursing home after 357 days of separation due to COVID-19
- 3,000 more people can get vaccinated every day in Duval County at these three new sites
- Dr. Fauci presents his personal coronavirus model to Smithsonian
- If you’re medically vulnerable and want a COVID-19 vaccine, your doctor has to sign this form
- VERIFY: Were aborted fetal cell lines used to produce Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine?