- US proposes once-a-year COVID shots for most Americans
- No, the COVID-19 vaccines can’t cause or create new variants
- COVID cases increase in Florida over holiday season amid new strain spreading
- US will require COVID-19 testing for travelers from China
- Florida high court OKs grand jury probe of COVID-19 vaccines
- You can now get more free at-home COVID-19 tests from the government
More Coronavirus news
- President Biden receives updated COVID-19 booster shot, promotes vaccine
- CDC director tests positive for COVID-19, has mild symptoms
- Online school put US kids behind. Some adults have regrets.
- CDC panel unanimously votes to add COVID shots to recommended vaccines
- Doctors urging everyone to get their flu shot approaching flu season
- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Who decides when a pandemic is over?
- Are we post-pandemic? First Coast News asks health experts amid booster release