- Biden after 1 year: Grand ambitions, humbling defeats
- Anti-Defamation League calls Nazi comparisons 'offensive' after Fried compares DeSantis to Hitler
- VERIFY: Who qualifies for the third round of stimulus checks?
- Some state officials and activist claim voter suppression in Duval, Election officials deny
- 'I’m supportive of 15 weeks': Gov. DeSantis says proposed Florida abortion ban 'reasonable'
- 'We know everyone in there has heard our voices': Jacksonville activists head to Tallahassee for legislative session
- New and existing charges filed against Floridians in Capitol riot
- Gov. Kemp addresses education, healthcare, and crime in State of the State address
- 'Why are we protecting people who do this?' Florida bill would reduce time for homeowners to file claims against builders
- Gov. DeSantis lays out 2022 agenda in State of the State speech
- New Florida abortion bills would ban procedure after 15 weeks
- 'I’m tired of being quiet!' Biden urges Senate rule change to pass voting rights bill
- List | Here are the 76 Floridians charged in Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol insurrection, where they are now, status of cases
- Yes, 800,000 to 1 million COVID test kits really did expire in Florida, state confirms
- 1 year later: Where does democracy stand since the Capitol insurrection?
- Why are people convicted in the January 6th riot not getting longer sentences?
- Teachers union raise concern over proposed bill allowing cameras in Florida classrooms