Buddy Check 12
- Live, Learn, Love: Keeping hope alive in the fight to end breast cancer
- Grab a spot now! The Buddy Bus will be at the Jaguars home game October 23rd. Get your mammo in 10 minutes.
- 'It felt kinda like a cashew': Callahan woman finds her own breast cancer doing Buddy Check
- Buddy Bus will be at two home Jaguars games in October | Wife of head coach invites women to come get their mammograms
- How Paula from Jacksonville conquered breast cancer and saved 4 other women
- 'Kicking cancer's booty!' - cheerleaders urge moms to get mammos on the Buddy Bus
More Buddy Check 12
- 'He's a keeper' | Breast cancer survivor puts the spotlight on her hubby
- Fleming Island Elementary shows the love to breast cancer warrior Miss Vivian
- 'If you feel something, go do something' | Man who survived breast cancer shares story to help others catch it early
- North Florida breast cancer survivor brought to tears by generous surprise
- Live, Learn, Love: Only 5 days of radiation following a lumpectomy, Jacksonville woman has no sign of breast cancer
- Live, Learn, Love: 'I just thought there's no way that can be cancer... I'm young'
- Why my mom? Ed White High School football player remains hopeful as his mother battles breast cancer
- 'It felt like a chickpea' | Jacksonville mom catches breast cancer early with self-exam