JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Put on your best denim and shine your rhinestones. Eight-time GRAMMY® Award-winning and multiple ACM and CMA Award-winning country music superstar Carrie Underwood is bringing The Denim and Rhinestones Tour with special guest Jimmie Allen to Jacksonville Feb. 6, 2023.
First Coast News is the only one local station giving you an opportunity to win an unforgettable experience when the American Idol visits Duval. First Coast News and AEG are partnering for your chance to win a pair of tickets and an exclusive VIP meet n' greet with Carrie. To qualify for the sweepstakes, fill out the entry form in the box under the image below from Jan. 9, 2023 - Jan. 22, 2023.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the First Coast News Has Your Chance To Win An Incredible Concert Experience With Carrie Underwood (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Multimedia Holdings Corporation, TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Entrants are eligible to win a WTLV-TV/WJXX-TV promotion only once every sixty (60) days.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 A.M. (E.T.) on Monday, January 9, 2023 and end at 11:59 P.M. (E.T.) on Sunday, January 22, 2023. Enter by visiting https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews, completing all of the required information (name, email address, and phone number), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry daily per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad-blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., Sunday, January 22, 2023.
4. Prizes and Odds.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”) awarded to a Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) selected in a random drawing from eligible entries.
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
One (1) pair of tickets to Carrie Underwood The Denim & Rhinestones Tour with Special Guest Jimmie Allen plus, an exclusive VIP meet n' greet with Carrie Underwood before the concert February 6, 2023 at Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena. Subject to postponement, cancellation, or change of venue or lineup. Taxes, transportation, parking, and all other expenses not expressly included are not part of the Grand Prize and are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner.
The Grand Prize has an approximate Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Two Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($2,200.00).
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email at the time and date they are selected and identified. All winners must respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of the winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Valid photo identification is required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are no assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of their interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the contest, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. Sponsor. The First Coast News Has Your Chance To Win An Incredible Concert Experience With Carrie Underwood Sweepstakes is sponsored by Multimedia Holdings Corporation. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 23, 2023) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), First Coast News Has Your Chance To Win An Incredible Concert Experience With Carrie Underwood, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact email@example.com.