Results: Georgia Senate Election Runoff January 2021
Real-time 2021 Georgia election results will be posted here starting January 5. Georgia voters will determine the balance of the U.S. Senate as they elect both Senate seats. The Senate runoff races pit Republican incumbent Senator David Perdue against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Kelly Loeffler against Democrat challenger Rev. Raphael Warnock.
The runoff elections will determine which party has a majority in the U.S. Senate. Democrats need to win both seats to split control of the chamber 50-50. The vice president (Democrat Kamala Harris beginning in January 2021) casts tie-breaking votes in the Senate. Republicans need to win at least one seat to maintain their majority.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. Senate Georgia RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate Georgia Special Election RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
- 'You crossed a sacred, sacred line': Georgia attorney who participated in Capitol riot denied bond
- New Georgia Senators Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock sworn in
- When will Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff be sworn in?
- Warnock, Ossoff Senate victories certified
- Joe Biden's 2 adorable German Shepherds are the next White House dogs
- Lindsey Graham argues against impeachment in letter to Schumer
- Georgia woman among deaths at U.S. Capitol insurrection
- Pro-Trump riots raise questions on how Capitol Police handled a Black woman in 2013
- Trump pressured Georgia election investigator to 'find the fraud' in previous December call
- David Perdue concedes Senate race to Jon Ossoff