Results: Georgia Senate Election Runoff January 2021
Real-time 2021 Georgia election results will be posted here starting January 5. Georgia voters will determine the balance of the U.S. Senate as they elect both Senate seats. The Senate runoff races pit Republican incumbent Senator David Perdue against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Kelly Loeffler against Democrat challenger Rev. Raphael Warnock.
The runoff elections will determine which party has a majority in the U.S. Senate. Democrats need to win both seats to split control of the chamber 50-50. The vice president (Democrat Kamala Harris beginning in January 2021) casts tie-breaking votes in the Senate. Republicans need to win at least one seat to maintain their majority.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. Senate Georgia RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
U.S. Senate Georgia Special Election RunoffPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
- Duval County voters may receive letter to update their signature
- Trump airs old election grievances at campaign-style rally
- Why is the government suing Georgia over its voting law?
- Roughly 100,000 'obsolete and outdated' Georgia voter files to be removed
- Gov. Greg Abbott threatens to withhold legislators' salaries after Democratic walkout
- Judge will allow group alleging 2020 election fraud to unseal Fulton County absentee ballots
- League of Women Voters, Black Voters Matter sue all 67 Florida counties over new election restrictions
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs voting restrictions bill into law
- Group calls for boycott of Home Depot over Georgia's new voting law | Here's why
- Georgia election law explained: Here's what the law does, doesn't do