JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Here's everything you need to know if you plan on attending a Jaguars home game this season.
The final phase of construction is underway in the area, according to the City of Jacksonville. It's currently finishing the curbs and sidewalks in preparation for final paving.
If you plan on attending the game this weekend, there's a feature on the Jaguars' website where fans can select their parking lot and are provided with directions specific to their lot.
General Parking Lot Information
- Parking lots will typically open four (4) hours before commencement of the event (kickoff for Jaguars home games) and will close two (2) hours after the end of each game or event at TIAA Bank Field (the "Stadium"). Parking lot hours of operation are subject to change in the Jaguars' sole discretion.
- Your parking pass must be prominently displayed upon entry into the lot and at all times during the game. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's sole expense.
- The license to use the parking lots applies only to the game noted on the front of the parking pass.
- Use of your parking pass is subject to the terms on the reverse there of
- Each parking pass entitles the user to one (1) parking space in the specified lot.
- Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the Stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the parking lots after the game or other event at the Stadium.
Still don't have a ticket? Don't buy it from a scalper as those tickets could be comproimised. Click this link for single game tickets, which start at just $19 for the Browns game.
DIRECTED PARKING. All vehicles must park at the direction of personnel.
- ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and fans. Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways but not in spaces for physical distancing. The one permit one parking space policy will be strictly enforced. Unmarked lots must follow the spacing directions of parking staff.
- You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbecues, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8' x 8' footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18' in length and/or 8' in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
- Sound systems must not produce excessive sound as determined by Jaguars or the parking management company in their sole discretion.
- Drive aisles and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicle access.
- Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should NOT walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
- When attending a Jaguars game at the Stadium, you are required to follow the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games.
- The Stadium parking lots and garages are speciﬁcally for the use of the patrons who are entering the Stadium. Individuals utilizing lots or garages for any other purpose or who, in the opinion of parking management, are disturbing other patrons, loitering or failing to enter or exit the lot in a timely manner may be asked to vacate the premises.
- No loitering, open ﬁres, or any related activity is permitted in any parking lot or garage.
- Neither the Jaguars nor parking management will be responsible for, or assume liability arising from ﬁre, theft, damage to, or loss of, the vehicle or any article left therein while on the Stadium parking lot.
- Parking management reserves the right to direct you to park your vehicle in another lot than the one specified on your parking pass.
- Please drink responsibly before the game or event at the Stadium as guests who appear to be impaired in the Jaguars' sole discretion may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
- Remember the NFL Clear Bag Policy that limits clear bags to 12" x 6" x 12" and nonclear bags to 4.5" x 6.5".
- Please lock your vehicle and secure all prohibited bags in your vehicle.
- All tailgating in stadium-controlled parking lots is prohibited throughout the game.
Prohibited Items and Actions:
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote-controlled or tethered flying objects
- Weapons of any kind
- Solicitation of any kind
- Selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event
- Selling products or merchandise
- Banners or signage advertising and/or recognizing businesses or products
- Placing flyers/brochures on vehicles
- Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways
The Jaguars follow the NFL Clear Bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. The Jaguars strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bag to the game. Guests are permitted to carry a clutch, bag or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", a one-gallon clear plastic bag or CLEAR bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12".
Violation of Parking Policies
Failure to obey any instruction, direction or request of parking lot personnel or posted signage may result in ejection from the parking lot at the Jaguars' or its designees' discretion, and/or forfeiture and cancellation of your parking pass without reimbursement or compensation.
ASM, City of Jacksonville, TIAA Bank Field and Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC (the "Jaguars") are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans throughout the stadium premises, which includes inside and outside the stadium gates and in the parking lots. Please treat all guests and staff with respect and courtesy. In particular, you are asked to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or illegal in nature, including fighting and physical harassment
- Foul, harassing or abusive language towards other fans or staff
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons and standing in aisles
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Abuse of drugs or alcohol
- Obscene or offensive gestures, signage or clothing, including the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto or entering the playing field)
- Failing to follow instructions of, law enforcement, Guest Services and security personnel.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other real or personal property.
All guests are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all guests - home and visiting - can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer when appropriate with the flow of the game.
Guests who violate this Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games. Fans who are ejected for violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will be required to complete an online Fan Code of Conduct class which includes a fee prior to returning to any NFL stadium.
Outside food is permitted inside TIAA Bank Field for Jacksonville Jaguars home games, provided it is unwrapped and placed inside a one-gallon clear plastic bag no larger than 11" x 11".
All food items are subject to visual inspection and may be subject to a more thorough inspection if determined to be necessary. No outside liquids or beverages will be permitted to enter TIAA Bank Field.
Any medically-necessary exceptions must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Guests can contact (904) 633-2000 (option 1) or myExperience@nfl.jaguars.com to be considered for approval, no later than 48 hours prior to kick-off.