Going to a Jaguars home game this season? We've got you covered with your ultimate Jaguars home game guide.
Here you can find the latest weather, traffic, bag policies and parking information.
A breezy day, particularly at the coast with northeast winds gusting over 35mph. A few showers will come onshore today with the breeze. Highs in the 80s with breaks of sun. Surf will be dangerous and tides for the inland water ways and St. Johns basin will remain at 1-2 feet above normal.
THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN DUVAL: For tailgaters downtown, temperatures will be in the lower 80s with a breezy northeast wind. A brief passing shower possible. Kickoff is 8:20 p.m., the breeze will continue as temperatures dip into the upper 70s by halftime.
BEAT THE HEAT🔥
- Jaguars will be installing additional points of entry and magnetometers in advance of Thursday night's game against the Tennesee Titans. In addition, there will be an increase in ticket scanners and gate staff.
- The Jaguars say there will also be temporary shade structures and misting fans outside the gates for people waiting in line.
- Each ticket will allow a guest to bring a factory-sealed plastic water bottle measured 16.9 ounces or less inside the TIAA Bank Field. No other outside beverages, cups or reusable water bottles are allowed.
This water bottle policy will be in effect for the remainder of the season.
The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department reported 86 medical calls were made from TIAA Bank Field and 18 people were taken to hospitals during hot temperatures as the Jaguars faced off against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- ONE CAR = ONE SPACE: Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle.
- You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbecues, etc. within the parking stall of your party
- The Stadium parking lots and garages are speciﬁcally for the use of the patrons who are entering the Stadium
- Guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
Jaguars have announced an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Fans will be able to carry the following style bags:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” All items will be subject to proper inspection at the entry gate
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Nonclear clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”) may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
Parking lots will typically open four hours before kickoff and will close two hours after the end of each game.
PARKING LOTS OPEN: 4:40 p.m.
GATES OPEN: 6:30 p.m.
- Arrive at the Stadium early to avoid heavy traffic!
- Parking pass must be prominently displayed upon entry into the lot and at all times during the game. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass are subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s sole expense.
- The license to use the parking lots applies only to the game noted on the front of the parking pass.
- Use of your parking pass is subject to the terms on the reverse thereof
- Ford Pickup Window between Gates 2 and 3
- Main concourse Jags Pro Shop near section 219 and 227
- Lycamobile Market in the South End Zone main concourse near Gates 1 presented by Dream Finders Homes and Gate 4 presented by Lycamobile
- Dick’s Wings Rally Zone near Ramp 2
- East and West corners inside of the Bud Light Party Zone
- West Upper Deck section 409 and East Upper Deck section 435
- Lower-level East and West Clubs for East and West Clubs and Suites
- Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite near the elevator
- Plaza level in the Lycamobile Market in the South End Zone near the main Daily’s store