The Jacksonville Jaguars play the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday at home and we have all of the information you need to know ahead of the game.
Digital tickets and the Jaguars app
- You must have tickets live and ready at the gate via the Jaguar app.
- You can't screenshot your ticket. Barcodes are tokenized and must be shown in real-time at the gate.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Jaguar app to access your tickets. Don't wait until Sunday to download it.
- Add tickets to Apple Wallet if you have an iPhone.
All ticketing information can be found at the Jaguars website.
What to bring and what to leave
You can bring the following items to Sunday's game:
- Clear plastic tote bag
- Plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag. No bigger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic re-sealable bag
- Small handbag or clutch roughly the size of your hand
You can't bring the following items:
- Backpacks or large purses
- Seat cushions
- Diaper bags or fanny packs
For a full list of what you can and can't bring you can go to the Jaguar's website.
How to beat that Sunday heat
- Start hydrating Saturday
- Keep hydrating throughout the day. For every beer, have a glass of water.
- Handheld battery-operated misting fans will be allowed. They must be empty upon arrival and can be filled up inside the stadium.
- Guest services will provide a free cup for water that can be filled up at any water fountain
- Cooling buses and water stations will be on the plaza level at bases of ramps 1 and 4
- Wear sunscreen, bring sunglasses, a hat, and a cold towel