If you're a huge fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars, we have great news for you!
You'll get seven opportunities to not only watch your favorite players practice before the NFL season officially kicks off, but you'll also get the opportunity to meet them and get their autographs!
On Wednesday, the Jaguars announced that the team's 2019 training camp will feature seven open practices to fans for free:
- Thursday, July 25: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Friday, July 26: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. (for Jags 365 Season Ticket Members only)
- Sunday, July 28: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. (first practice in full pads)
- Tuesday, July 30: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 1: 8:45 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
Fans can register now for free here. Tickets are first-come-first-serve.
Now if you're hoping for an autograph, you may get lucky! There will be a limited player autograph opportunity following each practice.
Gates open at 8:15 a.m., 30 minutes before practice is scheduled to take place. If you attend, you'll have to park in lots M and N.
Concessions and merchandise will also be available on-site to purchase.
Keep in mind that practice times, locations and fan access are subject to change depending on weather and other factors. The Jaguars ask that you stay up-to-date by following them on their social media accounts like Twitter or Facebook.
And the fun doesn't stop there, Jags fans!
Tune into WJXX ABC 25 to catch the Jaguars play the Tennessee Titans during their prime-time game on Thursday, Sept. 19 AND on Sunday morning, Nov. 3 as they take on the Houston Texans from London!
Both games will air on First Coast News, WJXX ABC 25.