This year's NFL Draft is underway!
Below you'll find the latest picks for the Jacksonville Jaguars, local prospects and alumni of Florida State and Florida:
- The Jaguars selected LSU running back Leonard Fournette with the fourth overall pick in the NFL Draft.
- After a trade with Seattle, the Jaguars selected Alabama offensive tackle Cam Robinson in the second round (#34 overall). They sent their sixth round pick along with the #35 pick in the trade to Seattle.
- The Jaguars selected Illinois defensive end Dawuane Smoot with their third round pick, #68 overall.
- The Jaguars selected Oklahoma wide receiver Dede Westbrook with their fourth round pick, #110 overall.
- The Jaguars selected Ohio linebacker Blair Brown with their fifth round pick, #148 overall.
- The Jaguars selected Minnesota cornerback Jalen Myrick with their first seventh round pick, #220 overall.
- The Jaguars selected Miami fullback Marquez Williams with their second seventh round pick, #240 overall.
Remaining Jaguars Picks
Seventh Round: 222nd overall, 240th overall
- LB Jarrad Davis (Camden Co.) was selected by the Detroit Lions with the 21st overall pick.
- DE DeMarcus Walker (Sandalwood/Jacksonville) was selected by the Denver Broncos with the 51st overall pick.
- OT David Sharpe (Providence/Fletcher) was selected by the Oakland Raiders with the 129th overall pick.
- OT Will Holden (Clay County) was selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 157th overall pick.
- QB Nathan Peterman (Bartram Trail) was drafted by the Buffalo Bills with the 171st overall pick
- DT Caleb Brantley (Crescent City) was drafted by the Cleveland Browns with the 185th overall pick
- WR Isaiah Ford (Trinity Christian) was drafted by the Miami Dolphins with the 237th overall pick.
- The Jaguars will signed Jacksonville University linebacker Justin Horton as an undrafted free agent, a league source tells First Coast News.
- Davis was selected by the Lions
- Sharpe was selected by the Raiders.
- Safety Marcus Maye taken in the second round, # 39 overall, by the New York Jets
- CB Quincy Wilson taken in the second round, #46 overall, by the Indianapolis Colts
- CB Teez Tabor was taken in the second round, #53rd overall, by the Detroit Lions.
- LB Alex Anzalone was taken in the third round, #76 overall, by the New Orleans Saints.
- Brantley was taken by the Browns
Florida State Seminoles
- RB Dalvin Cook taken in the second round, #41 overall, by the Minnesota Vikings
- DE DeMarcus Walker taken in the second round, #51 overall, by the Denver Broncos
- OT Roderick Johnson taken in the fifth round, #160 overall, by the Cleveland Browns
Follow Mike Kaye on Twitter at @Mike_E_Kaye.