The 2018 Baseball Season has officially begun! In addition to a new line-up, the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp will be offering its fans a new experience at its home games: new food items.
According to our news partners, the Jacksonville Business Journal, there are five new menu items available at the Baseball Grounds:
- Duval Heavy Hitter - Chicken tenders topped with fries, cheese, onions and bacon bits
- Shrimp & Pulled Pork Nachos - Nachos topped with BBQ pulled pork, Mayport shrimp, jalapeños, nacho cheese
- Meatball Marinara Sub - Marinara meatballs topped with mozzarella on a hoagie roll
- Fried Pickles - Fried pickles served with ranch dressing
- Apple Pie Bites - Apple pie topped with powdered sugar
The Jumbo Shrimp start their season this Thursday, but on the road against the Jackson Generals. Their first home game is on April 11 against Mobile at 7:05 p.m.