The F.B.I. is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of Myron William Ernst, the man suspected of robbing the SunTrust bank in Clay County Wednesday.
But who is Myron William Ernst?
Ernst has either committed or has been suspected of committing bank robberies in Florida, Alabama and South Carolina.
Ernst goes by 14 reported aliases: Myron W. Ernest, Myron Ernest, Bill Ernst, Myron William Ernest, Myron Ernst, Myron W. Ernst, William M. Ernst, Christopher Roan, Christopher Allen Roan, Gregory Uriarte, Gregory P. Uriarte, Ronald Walker, Ronald William Walker, and John Doe.
Ernst is suspected of robbing or attempting to rob the following banks:
Before August of 2008, federal documents indicate Ernst robbed banks in Charleston, S.C., Huntsville, AL, Mobile, AL, Montgomery, AL, Panama City, FLa., and Orange Park, Fla.
- August 2008: Arrested in South Carolina, charged in 6 counts of bank robbery.
- September 2010: Started serving prison time.
- August 2018: Started serving probation in South Carolina.
- September 26: Disappeared.
- 10/5/2018: Orlando, Fla. - Wells Fargo at 2434 East Colonial Drive
- 10/9/2018: Orange Park, Fla.- Bank of America at 29 Blanding Blvd.
- 10/12/2018: Lakeland, Fla: TD Bank at 6108 U.S. Highway 98 N
- 11/13/2018: Ocala, Fla. - 3201 SW College Rd.
- 11/14/2018: Orange Park, Fla: SunTrust at 296 Blanding Blvd.
Ernst is last known to be driving a newer model, dark gray Ford F-150 truck.
If you have any information that could assist the FBI in arresting him, contact 911 or submit a tip here.