TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — If you find you can't connect to the state's unemployment website or get in touch with the reemployment assistance center, you're not alone.
And, there's a reason for it. The Department of Economic Opportunity says the CONNECT and Reemployment Assistance Customer Service Center won't be available Friday.
The DEO says this is because it will be providing Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) extension to eligible claimants under the American Rescue Plan.
CONNECT and the customer service center will be available Monday, the DEO says.
- Gov. DeSantis lowering vaccine eligibility age to 40 starting Monday, 18 starting April 5
- School board fires Florida teacher for medical marijuana use
- Needle phobia is real and could be keeping people from getting vaccinated
- Hillsborough parents fuming over two-person limit at graduations
- Iceland volcano tourist tried to cook bacon and eggs on the lava
- DOJ: Florida Proud Boys member accused of breaching US Capitol during insurrection
- Here are the 10 people killed in the Boulder, Colorado, shooting
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter