ORLANDO, Fla. — The balloon with a Trump-like resemblance in a diaper is set to come to Orlando in time for the president's expected reelection announcement Tuesday, CBS affiliate WKMG reports.
Roughly $3,900 was crowdsourced on GoFundMe to make the transportation of the balloon possible. The balloon is expected to be hosted from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at a 'Win with Love Rally' near Stonewall Bar on Church Street. The rally will be held in opposition to Trump's reelection rally at the Amway Center.
"WE DID IT! BABY TRUMP IS COMING TO ORLANDO!" the group wrote on the GoFundMe page.
The 'Baby Trump' balloon has made appearances in several cities across the world during the president's visits, including in London and Ireland.
Forty hours before his expected arrival, Trump supporters lined up at the Amway to make sure they could get in. The center seats 20,000.
Trump tweeted the rally "looks to be setting records" with more than 100,000 ticket requests.
What other people are reading right now:
- Reynolds Wrap will pay you to travel the country and eat BBQ ribs
- Photo of former Marine and his wife goes viral: 'America just fell in love'
- Woman accused of using a stake to poke at, stomp on a sea turtle nest
- Retired Green Beret and combat-wounded amputee serves up 80,000 hot meals across the US
- President Trump to host '45 Fest' tailgate party before Orlando rally
- Jimmy Buffett fan club members reportedly get sick at Dominican Republic resort
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.