CLEARWATER, Fla. — Re-election efforts for President Donald Trump do not appear to be letting up in the Sunshine State.
The president's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. is back in Florida campaigning for his father. It is the latest in a string of events he has held in the battleground state over the last few days.
His visit includes four campaign rallies, including one right here in Tampa Bay.
The president's campaign announced, Trump Jr. will be at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater for a "Make America Great Again" event at 3 p.m. on Friday.
Anyone interested in attending can get two tickets per phone number here. Doors open at 1:30 p.m.
Trump Jr. will also make stops in Palm Beach on Friday and Ormond Beach on Saturday. Details have yet to be released on where his fourth stop will be.
The president's campaign continues Florida stops at a time where getting Florida voters' attention appears to be key. As of Oct. 14, just over 1.9 million mail-in ballots have already been submitted in the state.
What other people are reading right now:
- Barrett keeps Democrats, Trump at bay in Senate hearing
- Public health and crisis experts discuss the state of COVID in America
- The tropics are quiet now, but expected to get active for late October
- Trump, Biden to hold competing town halls instead of debating Oct. 15
- Florida mom accused of killing her son, lying to police sentenced 50 years after pleading guilty
- Here's how to find your ballot drop-off location
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter