x
Breaking News
More () »

No one injured after fire breaks out in Green Cove Springs home

Firefighters believe the fire started in the shed and spread to the attic. The cause is believed to be accidental.
Credit: Clay County Fire Rescue

Clay County Fire Rescue is on the scene of a house fire in Virginia Village in Green Cove Springs.

The fire happened in the 100 block of Williams Park Road, according to the CCFR.

Firefighters believe the fire started in the shed and spread to the attic. The cause is believed to be accidental.

At this time, firefighters are working to clear the smoke and mop up hot spots, the CCFR said.

There are no reports of injuries.

Credit: Clay County Fire Rescue

Clay County Fire Rescue is working a fire at a home at the 100 block of Williams Park Road in Virginia Village. The fire...

Posted by Clay County Fire Rescue on Monday, August 2, 2021