There’s no need to panic if shelves of water go bare near you because some Jacksonville breweries are making its water supply available.
"My wife is going to the stores, looking for water, noticed a lot of people weren't able to buy water and if we have a pretty abundant resource, I feel like we should probably share that," said Fred Thibodeaux, production manager at Wicked Barley Brewery in Jacksonville.
Breweries participating include Wicked Barley Brewing Company, Tabula Rasa Brewing, Legacy Ale Works, SJ Brewing Company, Green Room Brewing, Hyperion Brewing Company and Main & Six Brewing Company.
All you need to bring is food-safe containers to hold your water.
Below, find the hours the breweries will be participating:
- Wicked Barley Brewing Company: Now through Tuesday, Sept. 3, during normal business hours.
- Tabula Rasa Brewing: Thursday, 3 p.m.
- Legacy Ale Works: Thursday, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.; and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- SJ Brewing Company: Now through Sunday, 7 p.m. to close.
- Green Room Brewing: normal business hours.
- Hyperion Brewing Company: normal business hours
- Main & Six Brewing Company: Now through Sunday, normal business hours.