DUVAL COUNTY, Fla. — Duval County Public Schools will begin its summer feeding programs June 12.
The Summer Food Service Program, a federal program through the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition Service, provides free meals to children when school is out.
Those who are 18 years old and under are eligible.
The program will distribute free, nutritious meals at the following locations around Jacksonville:
Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Charles Webb Wesconnett Regional Library, 6887 103rd St.
- Highlands Regional Library, 1826 Dunn Ave.
- Pablo Creek Regional Library, 13295 Beach Blvd.
Monday - Friday, 12 - 1 p.m.
- Dallas Graham Branch Library, 2304 Myrtle Ave. N.
- University Park Branch Library, 3435 University Blvd. N.
Monday - Friday, 12:45 - 1:45 p.m.
- Bill Brinton Murray Hill Branch Library, 918 Edgewood Ave. S.
- Bradham and Brooks Branch Library, 1755 Edgewood Ave. W..
- Regency Square Branch Library, 9900 Regency Square Blvd.
Please note: Meals will not be provided on Monday, June 19, and Tuesday, July 4.
You can find the week's menus by clicking here.