JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Free pancakes are available on March 8 at 10 IHOP locations in Jacksonville to raise funds and awareness for the local pediatric programs at Wolfson Children's Hospital and UF Health.
The first part of that sentence may catch your attention, but the second part is very important as well.
Because while you're enjoying your complimentary short stack of IHOP's famous buttermilk pancakes you'll have the chance to buy a $1 or $5 "Miracle Balloon" for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
And the expensive $5 balloon?
That comes with a $5 coupon for a future visit.
Free pancakes are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the following locations.
- 7940 103rd Street, Jacksonville, Fla. 32210
- 8400 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, Fla. 32256
- 315 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, Fla. 32073
- 9010 Atlantic Blvd., Jacksonville, Fla. 32211
- 3322 US 90 West, Lake City, Fla. 32055
- 2560 State Road 16, St. Augustine, Fla. 32092
- 1825 East/West Parkway, Fleming Island, Fla. 32003
- 1350 South Walnut St., Starke, Fla. 32091
- 1160 Boone Avenue, Kingsland, Ga. 31548
- 5031 New Jesup Highway, Brunswick, Ga. 31520
Some super awesome fun facts about National Pancake Day:
- IHOP Restaurants served 6.6 million pancakes on NPD last year and people donated $3.5 million to children's charities.
- All of the free pancakes served last year would've stacked 19 miles high.
Enjoy your 'cakes!