PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. — COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available at certain Publix locations in St. Johns and Flagler counties, announced Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a press conference Wednesday.
There are 14 Publix locations in St. Johns County and four locations in Flagler County that will be administering the vaccines.
St. Johns County Locations:
- Bartram Market, 155 Bartram Market Dr., St. Johns, FL
- Nocatee Town Center, 120 Marketside Ave., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- The Shoppes at Palm Valley, 3777 Palm Valley Rd., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Sawgrass Village, 220 Front St., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Cobblestone Village at St. Augustine, 125 Jenkins St., St. Augustine, FL
- Anastasia Plaza, 1033 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine, FL
- Vilano Beach Town Center, 55 Ava Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes At Murabella, 84 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes at Mission Trace, 955 State Road 16, St. Augustine, FL
- Moultrie Square, 4255 U.S. 1 South, St. Augustine, FL
- The Shoppes at Palencia Commons, 7462 US Hwy. 1 North, St. Augustine, FL
- Julington Village, 450 State Road 13, St. Johns, FL
- Plantation Plaza, 2750 Racetrack Rd., St. Johns, FL
- John’s Creek Center, 2845 County Road 210 West, St. Johns, FL
Flagler County Locations:
- Beach Village, 414 Beach Village Dr., Flagler Beach, FL
- Publix at Palm Coast Town Center, 800 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast, FL
- Belle Terre Crossings, 4950 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast, FL
- Island Walk at Palm Coast, 250 Palm Coast Pkwy. NE, Palm Coast, FL
Vaccines are still only available to healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff in long-term healthcare facilities and persons 65 years of age and older.
Across Florida, a limited number of COVID-19 vaccines are also available at select Publix pharmacies in Bay, Citrus, Collier, Escambia, Hernando, Marion, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Volusia and Walton counties.
DeSantis said more Publix locations will be announced soon.
"We're not gonna stop," said DeSantis. "If you haven't been able to get an appointment yet or maybe you're in a county where the Publix isn't doing it yet, for whatever reason, hang in there. We aren't stopping."
View a full list of Publix pharmacies offering appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to DeSantis' Office, more than 350,000 seniors have already been vaccinated in Florida.
The governor's office said the state plans to use several different locations for people to get the vaccine including places of worship, state-run testing sites and senior living facilities.