ATLANTA — With the coronavirus changing the way we dine, many restaurants have scrambled to change their business models in order to stay afloat during these tough times.
Easter will be no different.
Several Atlanta-area restaurants are going to be open on Easter Sunday, April 12 for take-out options, curbside pickup and even delivery. Some are going out of their ways to offer family-style meals or bringing signature brunches directly to your home.
Don't forget, in many areas, you can also get specialty cocktails or wine to go!
Here is a list of restaurants offering Easter dinner to-go. If you are a local restaurant and would like to be added to the list, please email email@example.com.
- Bahama Breeze - Offering a Caribbean Easter Bundle for no-contact curbside pickup or delivery (with minimum order). Check out locations and the full menu online.
- Barcelona Wine Bar - Open regular hours for takeout and family-style meals available for Easter.
- Benihana - They won't be cooking in front of you, but you can bring the Japanese-style food to your home. The restaurant continues to offer to-go options.
- Boston Market - Open regular hours starting at Noon.
- The Capital Grille - Offering a three-course Easter dinner to go, featuring a Whole Rack of Bone-In Filet, Grilled Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes, and a freshly baked Apple Crostata for $185., featuring a Whole Rack of Bone-In Filet, Grilled Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes, and a freshly baked Apple Crostata for $185. Call the restaurant to order or view the full menu online.
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen - Offering Family Bundles to enjoy this Easter starting at $19.99, featuring scratch-made, family-size portions of favorite entrées, side dishes and Honey Butter Croissants. Go online to see more.
- Cooks & Soldiers - Regular (new) menu, pintxo parties, family meals and wine party boxes are available for pickup and delivery.
- Cru Wine Bar - Guests can choose from an a la carte or 3-course prix-fixe menu for $24. Don’t forget to pick up a special $25 mimosa kit while supplies last.
- Empire State South - Offering pickup at their barista window.
- Fogo de Chao - Yes, the Brazilian steakhouse known for bringing enormous amounts of meat delivered to your table - is now available for takeout, including Easter Sunday.
- Hampton & Hudson - Open on Sunday and serving its regular menu, but also offering dinner packages for Easter Sunday! It is available for takeout and delivery.
- Houston's - The restaurant will be open normal business hours this Sunday for curbside pickup.
- Iberian Pig - The Buckhead location is offering suckling pig and tapas specials, while Decatur plans to offer brunch tapas special paired with mimosa and Bloody Mary kits.
- IHOP - If you want to keep it simple, IHOP remains open and is offering takeout options.
- LongHorn Steakhouse - Families can enjoy meal deals starting at $9 per person for a family of four, featuring choice of a shareable entrée, hand-chopped salad and four sides. See their full selection online. Use code LH44 for 15 percent off your Easter dinner.
- Louisiana Bistreaux - Locations in Buckhead, Decatur and East Point all serving family-style dinners for Easter as well as regular menu items.
- Maggiano's Little Italy - Order online for a cold-prepped Easter bundle for guests to heat fresh in the oven and share with family and friends. The Easter bundle feeds four to six people and is available for pickup April 10-12.
- Malone’s Steak and Seafood - Serving family-style dinners for Easter as well as regular menu items.
- McCormick & Schmick's - The seafood and steak restaurant is offering its menu (available online) this Sunday for pickup orders.
- Morton's Steakhouse - They'll be offering their menu this Sunday for pickup orders.
- Murphy's - Spend just 25 minutes heating up your family dinner for four. Order by Thursday, pickup on Saturday.
- Oak Steakhouse - Offering a family style Easter menu for pickup on Saturday or Sunday – available to order now through Thursday at 2 p.m. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The menu can be viewed online.
- Olive Garden - Enjoy classics available for carside pick-up or free delivery for orders over $40 (fees waived), including family bundles of lasagna, chicken parmigiana, chicken alfredo and of course, homemade soup or salad and breadsticks. To place an order and see more details, go online.
- Ray's on the River - Offering their signature buffet experience inside your home.
- Seasons 52 - Offering a family-style Easter dinner To Go featuring either Glazed Spiral Ham ($100) or Wood-Grilled Beef Tenderloin ($140), salad, roasted green beans, choice of an additional side and Mini Indulgences. Visit their website to see the full menu and to pre-order.
- South City Kitchen - Order by Tuesday and pick up on Saturday at all locations for a joyful holiday at home.
- Sun In My Belly - Offering $40 dinner for two. Order Thursday through Sunday.
- The Original El Taco - Order by Tuesday and pick up on Saturday.
- Waffle House - Duh! Find a location here offering their to-go menu.
- Whiskey Bird - They are now taking orders for their special at-home feast. Orders should be placed by Friday and they will deliver or you can pick up.
- Yard House - Get the classic favorites and globally-inspired dishes like Nashville Hot Chicken, Korean Chicken Wings, Pizza and Salad combinations, and more. Go online for the complete details.