JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Saturday the names of Florida nursing homes with confirmed COVID-19 cases would be released, but the patients' names would remain private.
Also on Saturday, The Georgia Department of Community Health released the names of Georgia nursing homes with positive COVID-19 cases.
Below is a county-by-county breakdown of nursing homes in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Macclenny Nursing and Rehab Center
- W. Frank Wells Nursing Home
- Riverwood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Windsor Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Brookdale Orange Park
- Diamond Alf LLC
- Goverrnors Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Isle Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center
- Seagrass Village of Fleming Island
- Brookdale Avondale
- Camellia at Deerwood
- Cathedral Gerontology Center Inc.
- Fannie E. Taylor Home for the Aged - Taylor Manor Inc.
- Jacksonville Nursing and Health Center
- Lanier Rehabilitation Center
- Palm Garden of Jacksonville
- Wyndham Lakes Jacksonville
- Life Care Center of Hilliard
- Vintage Care Senior Housing
- Starling at Nocatee
For the complete list of all Florida nursing homes with COVID-19 cases, click here.
- Bayview Nursing Home
- Senior Care Center - St. Marys
- Folkston Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Harborview Pierce County
- Baptist Village, Inc