MILWAUKEE — Health leaders around the world are still stressing the importance of social distancing to stop the spread of coronavirus. We know it's important, even if that makes us feel a little down sometimes.
However, social distancing isn't stopping one WWII veteran from showing the world his moves -- at a safe distance, of course.
Navy pilot Chuck may be 97-years-old, but in a now-viral video, his smooth moves prove he's still young at heart.
Chuck showed off his moves outside his house in Milwaukee, Wisc., getting down to Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling."
Dubbed the "Quarantine 'Can't Stop the Feeling,' the video posted by Stars and Stripes Honor Flight now has more than 1 million views.
Other related stories:
- WWII veteran receives special 102nd birthday honor
- 'I was fortunate': 95-year-old WWII vet survives the coronavirus
- Alabama Marine celebrates 100th birthday
- Georgia woman turns 101-years-old!
- Husband released from nursing home, surprises wife on 84th birthday
- 'She's everyone's world right now. She's our love.' Brunswick family celebrates 100th birthday amid COVID-19
- Grandmother surprises grandchildren at their windows every day with a new costume
- Closures and cancellations extended in Hillsborough County
- Police searching for woman who sprayed Walmart cashier in eyes with Lysol over purchase limit
- Florida man kills self, wife and 2 children in apparent murder-suicide
- Thousands of rental cars destroyed in fire at Florida airport
- Recovered from coronavirus: Tracking a difficult number
- When will your federal stimulus check arrive?
- Scientists say the pandemic is making the Earth shake less
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter