KERRY, Ireland — Image living on a small island off the coast of Ireland. Now, image having food and accommodations included.
Great Blasket Island is looking for a couple or two friends to manage its accommodations and coffee shop. The position is from April 1 through October.
Great Blasket Island is about four miles long and a half-mile wide, according to the island’s website. There are only a handful of full-time residents.
You can't bring a car on the island and the terrain isn't suited for a bike, according to website.
Drinking water is also limited, so people are asked to bring their own water.
Click here for more information.
What other people are reading right now:
- Accused carjackers shot, 1 killed by deputies after running over Plant City officer
- Student expelled from private school after photo with rainbow shirt and cake, mom says
- Dog gives birth to lime green puppy named 'Hulk'
- New worm species eats alligator down to its bones
- 5 mountain lions together on video in rarely seen moment
- 3 romaine lettuce outbreaks appear to be over, CDC says
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower