Get ready for a bargain that crushes in every sense of the word! If you're strapped for time or money or hoping to get some more nutrients into your diet, my favorite deal today is ready to rock.
Beginning last year, with the help of several chefs and nutrition experts, we tested four different professional-grade blenders. The price points were $850, $650, $450 and under $250. While all brands performed decently, one commercial blender crushed ice and larger vegetables and fruit faster than anything.
Where did the other blenders fall short compared to the favorite one we tested? Non-commercial grade blenders left ice un-crushed and could not handle breaking down tiny seeds. Many were overly noisy and move all over the counter during use.
The Aimores Smoothie Blender comes with a high-speed 28,000 RPM motor and can break the cell walls of ingredients to release more nutrition in seconds. Since this is made as a commercial-grade blender, the ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing modes were stronger. The blades in this particular blender pulverized every recipe ingredient, including the tiniest seeds.
Click the play button to see our tests and hear from a professional chef.
- ETL/ FDA-approved and BPA-free
- 6-piece stainless steel blade
- Low noise and will not shake on counter
- Ideal for smoothies, shakes, pasta sauce, meat grinding, dressings, soups, marinades
- A healthier way to make your own baby food
- Outperformed blenders with retail prices over $800
- Crushed iced better than competitors
- The most durable and quiet in its class
- Gravity switch guarantees blender stops working when pitcher is removed
- Larger pitcher than competitors: ideal for creamy soups, thick dips, sticky dough, cake batters
- Top-rated and trending on Amazon (although I found a lower price below)
***One day only deal can sell out at any time
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.