Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Garlic lovers, rejoice. Papa John's is giving you another way to enjoy garlic on Friday — which is National Garlic Day.
Papa John's customers will receive a one-ounce container of spicy garlic sauce in addition to regular garlic sauce in every pizza box on Friday.
"The new Spicy Garlic dipping sauce is the same creamy, buttery, garlicky goodness customers love from our original Garlic Sauce, with the added fiery kick of jalapeno and red chili peppers," a Papa John's spokesperson said in an email.
The pizza chain has only announced plans to offer the sauce on Friday. However, the spokesperson added that Papa John's will be running a poll about the sauce on its Twitter account on Friday, and that "we may just bring it back… permanently!"
Are you excited to try Papa John's spicy garlic sauce? Leave a comment on Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This $60 video doorbell is better than a Ring
- Is Walmart's subscription box for kids' clothes actually a good deal?
- Is fish oil actually good for you?
- This wireless tracking device can ensure you never lose your keys again
- How to get a laptop at a Black Friday price today
- Italian olive oil may soon run out and prices are expected to rise; here's a deal to help you stock up
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.