Pucker up! Learn how to create all-natural lip balm using beeswax and honey.
HOW TO MAKE DIY LIP BALM
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp beeswax pellets
- lip balm pots
- Microwave all but honey until melted.
- Stir in honey until incorporated. You can reheat the mixture if it thickens before you can pour it.
- Pour into balm pots.
- Allow to harden.
MORE FROM THE KIN COMMUNITY:
- An easy breakfast taco recipe to start your day right
- How to make a tasty toffee pecan caramel pound cake
- Easy recipe for fish tacos
- Recipe for a tasty avocado and egg breakfast bowl
- Recipe for a tasty summer chicken salad
- Baby back ribs: a mouth-watering recipe
- Creamy cucumber salad