HOWARD COUNTY, Md. — Age ain't nothing but a number. And a 102-year-old woman from Columbia, Maryland is living proof of that!
Millie Bailey went skydiving over the weekend, crossing the brave leap off her bucket list.
Bailey, who's a World War II veteran, had been wanting to jump out of a plane for more than 10 years.
She's been honored by both President Trump and the late Elijah Cummings for her work in the community and to U.S. troops.
Bailey calls her most recent adventure the thrill of a lifetime
But her bucket list isn't completely finished just yet; she said she hopes to meet former First Lady Michelle Obama, though she already met former President Barack Obama.
What other people are reading right now:
- Pinellas, Hillsborough counties report record-breaking first day of early in-person voting
- Watch parties: How to celebrate the Rays across Tampa Bay
- Welcome to 'Champa' Bay: Can the Rays, Bucs keep the streak going?
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake hits Alaska, no word any tsunami threat for Washington
- Polls suggest Biden, Trump neck and neck in Florida
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter