Hello my fellow Foodies! If you're looking for a fun family-friendly event filled with delicious eats, check out the St. Johns Square Summer Food Truck Bash.
It's happening on Saturday, July 7 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the corner of Beach Boulevard and St. John's Bluff, or the Winn Dixie and Goodwill parking lot.
The following food trucks will be attending, per the Facebook event:
- Pizza slices, subs, calzones, drinks
- Healthy Hawaiian food: smoothie bowls, poke bowls, Budah bowls, drinks
- BBQ sandwiches, ribs, tacos, potatoes, fries, fried okra, baked beans, coleslaw
- Burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, quesadillas, tacos
- Tacos, nachos, quesadillas, hibiscus juice, whole coconut
- Various waffle dishes like chicken and waffles, chocolate waffles, chili cheese waffles, wings, chicken tenders, fries
- Ribs, pulled pork, brisket, beans, mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, pasta salad, broccoli salad
- Dutch cookies, or stroopwafels, ice cream, milkshakes, burgers, chicken sandwiches, tenders and fries
- Shaved ice, ice cream, milkshakes, ice cream tacos, Italian ice, Candy Cooler
- Shaved ice flavors: Banana, blu-colada, blue raspberry, cherry, cotton candy, grape, lemon, mango, pina colada, strawberry, strawberry-kiwi, watermelon