PHOENIX — The world has changed dramatically in a few weeks. Brave hospital staffers, first responders and grocery store stockers are working to keep things on track.
12 News is committed to our community and will be making some changes to best adhere to social distancing guidelines while also thoroughly covering this virus and its impacts on us all.
We are dedicated to providing Facts Not Fear.
Join us on Facebook Live most weekdays mid-morning as we strive to show you something we hope will bring you joy.
Watch for Jamie Kagol's weather lessons for kids!
Wednesday at 11 a.m. - Learn how to make pasta
Friday at 9 a.m. - Take a virtual walk through the Desert Botanical Garden
Watch some of our previous live streams:
We invite you to be a part of our newscasts and #BeOn12:
- Submit news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vote in our Bullhorn question of the day here or in the free 12 News app
- #SendTheLove and show off photos and video of your messages to loved ones or paying it forward. Post them on social media and tag us!
- You can become a 12 News Weather Watcher and share your Arizona weather photos, videos and updates in our group!
- Text Team 12 at 602-444-1212 with your questions, tips and more. Use the keyword "FACTS" to get the latest on the virus.
You can always see the TV listings here: /tv-listings
Watch Today In AZ now starting at 5 a.m.
At noon on 12 News get questions answered by the experts and get tips working from home, keeping kids healthy, learning and happy, and more.
12 News at 5 has your latest headlines about how the coronavirus is impacting Arizona and other stories from around the state.
Then watch NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt. Hear about the latest from the White House, the CDC and abroad.
12 News at 6 is your home for safety, money and political news from all corners of Arizona.
Then enjoy Extra and NBC primetime shows and special coverage.
12 News at 10 is live with big updates on the coronavirus, crime news and more.
The Today In AZ After Show and 12@12 are on hiatus so we can better focus on serving the community and our teams.
Make sure you have the 12 News app for updates and subscribe to our new email newsletter, First Thing, so you can get updates along with news to brighten your day.