MILES CITY, Mont. — Nature is amazing, especially in Big Sky Country.
Tracy Baker was driving in eastern Montana when she spotted a rare albino fawn.
Mother Nature’s miracle didn’t stop there. The doe also had a rare batch of triplets, according to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks shared Baker’s picture and said people should give the doe and her fawns space for their best chance at survival.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida man pretending to be a cop pulls over real deputy, sheriff's office says
- 2 toddlers critically burned when road rage shooting sets off fireworks in truck
- Woman licking Blue Bell ice cream could face up to 20 years in prison
- Billionaire Chris Cline among 7 killed in helicopter crash off the Bahamas
- What your car's air recirculation button really does
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.