Been binging more series than actual movies? No worries, Cinemark has you covered during its 'Oscar Movie Week' festival.
Starting Monday, you can catch all of this year's Best Picture and some of the Best Shorts nominated films at more than 100 participating Cinemark theatres, including Tinseltown.
Movie lovers can pick and choose the films they would like to see, whether just a few or Cinemark's entire Oscar Movie Week offering. Feature-length Best Picture nominees will be playing in participating Cinemark theatres from April 19 through April 25. The best part? Tickets are $5 for each film.
Additionally, movie enthusiasts looking to watch the shorts can purchase a $10 ticket to see all of them.
Movies include 'Promising Young Woman', 'Sound of Metal', 'Trial of Chicago 7' and many more.
The event runs from April 6 through April 15. For a chance to win tickets to the festival, and to check out available movies and showtimes, click here.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Each theatre has a designated Chief Clean and Safety Monitor on duty to ensure the highest standards of safety
• Each auditorium is extensively disinfected between showtimes with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19
• Theatres have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing
• Seat-Buffering Technology automatically blocks seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase
• Face masks are mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks are required for all employees
• All public and high-touch spaces are thoroughly sanitized frequently.
• Supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer are available for customer use.
- Increased fresh-air rate. Cinemark is substantially raising the fresh-air rate of building HVAC systems by constantly utilizing supply fans to increase the total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into theatres