JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp have finally unveiled their concession stand menu for the ballpark and it did not disappoint.
Of course, the Jumbo Shrimp will offer more than a dozen shrimp options on its new concession and catering menu.
"When guests come for the Jumbo Shrimp, they will find plenty of ways to enjoy a unique flavor of the First Coast alongside traditional ballpark favorites," said Jumbo Shrimp Director of Food and Beverage Ernest Hopkins. "Of course, you will still be able to get your beloved $2 hot dog at all Jumbo Shrimp Games this season, in addition to many other affordable culinary options for groups of all sizes and occasions."
The Jumbo Shrimp have an extensive menu for fans so here are the top 10 food items we were able to sample:
1. Boom Boom Shrimp in a waffle bowl
Popcorn shrimp are nestled in a crispy waffle bowl, topped with green onions.
2. Philly Grilled CheeseGround Philly steak made with peppers, onions and American cheese.
3. Grilled-Shrimp Po' Boy with cole slow
This traditional sandwich is restyled with fresh grilled Mayport shrimp and topped with cole slaw.
4. Surf & Turf Burger
8 oz. burger topped with 3 Jumbo Shrimp, rested on grilled Texas Toast
5. Coconut Torpedo ShrimpA light, flaky coconut batter lends crunch to tail-on torpedo shrimp
6. Bold City Burger Pie
A grilled 16-ounce beef patty, covered with two slices of pepper jack cheese, and served between two 8-inch pepperoni pizzas.
7. Shrimp & Grits
These elegant bite-sized portion cakes, made with shrimp, grits, and bacon bursting with coastal flavor and topped with Mae Ploy.
8. JambalayaBuild deep flavors by sauteing the aromatic trinity of onions, celery and pepper in the Andouille chicken, and shrimp dripping with herbs, garlic, and spices.
9. Mozzarella Caprese
Fresh mozzarella, tomato slices, basil, oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegarette drizzle
10. Mayport Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Mayport Jumbo Shrimp served with their spicy house-made cocktail sauce.
The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp will take to the field for their first inaugural season at the baseball grounds on Wednesday, April 12.