12 Who Care
- 12 Who Care: Nominate someone who's making the First Coast a better place to live
- 12 Who Care: Tocca Chester shines bright doing what she was 'born to do'
- Live, Learn, Love: 'I just thought there's no way that can be cancer... I'm young'
- 12 Who Care: Rita Robbs takes care of local veterans and military members
- 12 Who Care: Ken Horton helps adults increase their literacy skills
- 12 Who Care: Marcus Harden-Givens provides resources to Moncrief residents
More 12 Who Care
- 12 Who Care: Mary McElroy provides care to those in need
- 12 Who Care: Cuban immigrant uses past experiences of hardship to help others
- 12 Who Care: Rose Deal cares for dozens of foster children
- Youth advocate creates nonprofit to inspire, instill confidence in girls on Jacksonville's Eastside
- 12 Who Care: 'She's a powerhouse. She's a force' | Teacher nominates Bolles senior for 12 Who Care
- Nominate someone you know who's making the First Coast a better place for 12 Who Care community service awards
- 12 Who Care: Sunny Mulford, Steward Washington and Ashley Speers make differences in their communities
- 12 Who Care: Valerie Callahan sees life and death in her work, chooses to lead with a servant's heart