LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Bathroom fan starts house fire in Jax Beach

A home in the 60th block of Oakwood Road has about $3,000 worth of damage following a fire in a bathroom.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/2764018139001/1496488897001/Bathroom-fan-starts-house-fire-in-Jax-Beach http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/fcn/35067928001/201310/3534/35067928001_2764034594001_th-5267e854e4b05982ddd5ff89-1592194023001.jpg?pubId=35067928001 Bathroom fan starts house fire in Jax Beach A home in the 60th block of Oakwood Road has about $3,000 worth of damage following a fire in a bathroom. Jacksonville Beachlocalbeach 00:31

Next Up

    

More Videos

Most Popular

Page 1 of 8