LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/2231420173001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Blues fan says hockey saved her life

Blues fan says hockey saved her life

02:20 | 4/18/2014 12:23:21 AM
Drought concerns may hurt lake tourism

Drought concerns may hurt lake tourism

01:51 | 4/18/2014 12:10:17 AM
H.S. Elite talk nba playoffs

H.S. Elite talk nba playoffs

01:30 | 4/17/2014 11:57:09 PM
NBA Eastern Playoff Preveiw

NBA Eastern Playoff Preveiw

01:29 | 4/17/2014 11:55:32 PM
Ferry tragedy captured on video

Ferry tragedy captured on video

00:44 | 4/17/2014 11:50:43 PM