JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A two-story home on Richmond Street in Avondalewas onfire Tuesday afternoon.

The fire, which appeared to be under control at last report,maybe related to a gas feed issue, according to Tom Francis of the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department.

The house's chimney has gas lines that feed it and the lines run through the attic, which is where flames were found.

A representative from the JFRD on scene said the fire appeared to be started by a lightning strike that hit the gas line, but they haven't been given the official ruling yet.

Homeowner Debbie Guild said everyone is OK and no one is hurt.