JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office responded to a possible shooting on the Northside early Wednesday morning in the 1000 block of Maynard Street.
Upon initial investigation, JSO believed that 22-year-old Alrah Bertrum Bynum may have been armed and barricaded inside the home.
JSO SWAT Team was called out at approximately 5:11 a.m. to assist JSO officers with the incident.
After several hours, police concluded that Bynum was not in the home.
Prior to this incident, Bynum had several active warrants and is wanted on the following charges:
- Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Shooting or Throwing Deadly Missiles
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked – Felony (Failure to Appear)
- Giving False Name or Identification (Failure to Appear)
- Possess Not More than 20 Grams of Marijuana
- Criminal Misdemeanor
Anyone who has any information about this individual or his whereabouts is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or email JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org.
To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.