JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to a structure fire in Englewood early Tuesday morning.

Crews responded to a business in the 5600 block of Beach Boulevard after a delivery driver saw smoke coming from the back of The Clothing Store.

The fire burned up to a waterwater pipe inside the store, which burst and put out most of the flames.

JFRD responded shortly before 7 a.m. and took care of the rest.

The State Fire Marshall is heading to the scene to investigate. At this point it is believed the fire was electrical.

No injuries were reported and there is no word on damage amounts.