Jacksonville Suns Pre 4th of July: Red White & Blue Patriotic Jersey Auction for Military Appreciation Night
Thursday July 3 at 6:15 p.m. the Suns salute the military with the Suns players wearing patriotic jerseys to be auctioned off during the game to benefit the Greater Jacksonville Area USO. Followed by the Giant Pre-4th of July Fireworks Spectacular! More>>
Omni Jacksonville 4th of July BBQ & Pool Party
Guests can enjoy two drinks and our culinary creations including Roasted Pig, Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, assortment of signature BBQ sauces and more. Thursday July 4, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel 245 W. Water Street. More>>
4th of July under the bridge at Riverside Arts Market
The Northbank Riverwalk, adjacent to Fuller Warren Bridge, though an abbreviated Market, with the lower/bricked portion of the venue roped off to allow for parking in the upper Market, RAM food vendors, beer trucks, live music and activities will provide entertainment for all ages in advance of the sky show beginning at 9:45 p.m. More>>
Fourth of July Celebration presented by the City of Jacksonville and Walmart
Thursday, July 4th at The Jacksonville Landing from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Join the City of Jacksonville and Walmart in celebrating Independence day with a free event packed with live entertainment, interactive activities, food and beverages, and a spectacular fireworks display.
- Attendees under the age of 21, must be accompanied by an adult 21 and older to enter The Jacksonville Landing.
- Food and beverage vendors and interactive displays and activities will be programmed along the Northbank and Southbank.
Fourth of July Fireworks begin at 9:45 p.m. over the St. Johns River in Downtown Jacksonville. Fireworks can be viewed from the Northbank and Southbank of the St. Johns River. There will be two river barges; one near The Jacksonville Landing and the other behind the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. The show will be choreographed to a special patriotic soundtrack, with audio on both the Northbank and Southbank.
Boat Docking & Anchoring
- Docking on the Northbank and Southbank and at the Metropolitan Park Marina is first-come, first-served in areas not marked as closed.
- Docking is allowed for a maximum of 72 hours.
- No anchoring between the Main and Acosta Bridge.
- No anchoring west of the School Board Building to the Main Street Bridge.
- No open flames or open flame grills allowed on boats at or on city dock.
- No swimming in the marina or around the city docks.
- For more information, contact the City Dockmaster: (904) 630-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City lots and garages will be open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Vehicles will be able to exit after 10 p.m. Prices vary from $5 to $10 per vehicle.
- City parking facilities
- West Lot, 300 Courthouse Drive
- Water Street Garage, 541 Water Street
- Bay & Ocean, 112 E. Bay
- Forsyth, Corner of Main & Forsyth
- Yates Garage, 200 E. Adam
- One Enterprise Garage, 336 W. Bay St., $12 all day, $24 overnight, open 24 hours
- Terra Lot, across from the Times-Union Center of Performing Arts, $10 all day, open 24 hours
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Garage, entrance off Newnan Street, $10 all day, open 24 hours
- Central 101, 200 W. Bay St., $10, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Central 116, 22 E. Monroe St., $10, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Central 182, 110 E. Forsyth St., $10, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Church St. Lot, 100 E. Church St., $10, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
For a listing of additional parking including public and private lots and metered spaces, visit DowntownJacksonville.org
- Hogan Street from Water Street to the St. Johns RiverClose: Thursday, July 4 at 7 a.m. - Friday, July 5 at 2 a.m.
- Sister Cities Road from Hogan Street to the cul-de-sacClose: Thursday, July 4 at 7 a.m. - Friday July 5 at 2 a.m.
- Independent Drive from Hogan Street East to Laura StreetClose: Thursday, July 4 at 9 a.m. - Friday, July 5 at 2 a.m.
- Coastline Drive from The Jacksonville Landing to Newnan Street Close: Thursday, July 4 at 7 a.m. - Friday, July 5 at 2 a.m.
- Main St. Bridge and Acosta Bridge will be closed during the fireworks show and will reopen immediately following the show.
- Bridges will remain closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic from the start of the fireworks show until it is clear.
Did we miss an event? Tell us about it at email@example.com.