(USA TODAY) -- Here are the first five things you'll learn about the Chiefs' No. 1 pick.
1. Sort of looks like a 300-pound Rex Grossman if you squint really hard.
2. He majored in mechanical engineering. Maybe he can apply some of his knowledge of thermodynamics to help Andy Reid figure out when to call a timeout.
3. Not only did he not make the cover of Central Michigan's media guide for the 2012 season, his inside blurb begins has to have the most inauspicious start of any would-be No. 1 pick ever: "2011: All-MAC third-team selection."
Fisher was a third-team All-America selection in his senior year.
4. The final line of his NFL.com draft profile: "With a solid performance during the Senior Bowl, Fisher could solidify his evaluation as a top-15 pick."
5. Gil Brandt of NFL.com shared a story about the time Fisher went on a college visit to a Big Ten school. When he arrived, he met the coach, who told him, "good luck on visit, I've got a golf outing to go to."