JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --Clarissa Griffinwanted to celebrate six-month-old Suri and took her to PictureMe, a portrait studio inside many Walmart stores.

"I went to take her picture two days before Easter," she said, "I had never had her pictures taken."

Griffin said the studio sold her a package deal for $139.09.

"They took a total of 32 pictures. They did the Easter background and they did the Spring background," said Griffin.

It was March 29. Griffin was given copyright proofs on a disc and was told to pick up her pictures in two weeks. When she showed up the PictureMe studio was closed -- permanently.

"I thought they were closed for lunch," said Griffin.

It is not just Griffin who did not get her pictures. The On Your Side team has received emails from a number of viewers saying they did not get pictures from PictureMe.

PictureMe parent company CPI corp closed all of its studios after 60 years, including Sears Portrait and KiddieKandid portraitstudios.

The manager of this 103rd Street Walmart Supercenter was not available. The assistant manager referred all questions to the manager.

"I went back to Walmart and they still don't have my pictures," said Griffin.

Griffin suspects the company may have taken advantage of its customers during the Easter season.

"They knew they were closing," said Griffin, "sothey should have told me before I decided to take my daughter's pictures."

Griffin feels Walmart should step up and help PictureMe customers

"Walmart is telling me they can't do anything because they'renot associated but they're on Walmart property," said Griffin, "Someone has to do something about it because this is wrong."

In theWalmart store, there are signstelling customers to check withthe photo lab for their pictures, but don't guarantee they will be there.

In some markets, Walmart has made refunds.

First for you:

Five things to do if a business closes:

1. Send a letter to the company's last address asking the owner to contact you

2. Contact the landlord for help in reaching the business

3. If the business is regulated, contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation

4. Check the bankruptcy courts and file a proof of claim if needed

5. If the business is not in bankruptcy, you're still owed your product and you should file a complaint with the Attorney General's office