1 (10-oz) box frozen chopped spinach
6 slices salami (1 1/2 oz)
1 1/4 lb ground meatloaf blend (beef/pork)
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 cup diced pimientos, drained
1/4 cup turkey (or regular) pepperoni (1 oz)
1 (13.75-oz) jar bruschetta spread
2 eggs (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
2 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese
1 ready-to-bake rolled pie crust
• Place spinach in colander, under cool running water, to thaw; break into smaller pieces, as
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Cut salami into bite-size pieces.
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Add ground meat and Italian
seasoning; brown 5-7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains. Drain
spinach thoroughly by pressing firmly against colander.
2. Stir pimientos, pepperoni, salami, spinach, and bruschetta spread into meat; cook 1-2
minutes or until thoroughly heated. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside 1-2 minutes to
3. Stir in eggs and cheese, then transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Unroll pie crust over
meat mixture. (Stretch dough to fit or use extra dough that overlaps sides to cover extra
space at each end of the baking dish; press edges together on each end.) Trim and seal or
4. Cut two small slits in center of crust. Bake 25-30 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and
crust is golden. Serve.