STEAK AND POTATO FLATBREADS
1 lb. grilling steaks (such as NY-strip, ribeye, or sirloin)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
16 oz. Deli baked potato salad (2 cups)
2 Deli naan (or flatbreads)
4 tablespoons sour cream
1/4 cup cooked bacon pieces
2 teaspoons chipotle pepper sauce (optional)
1. Preheat grill. Coat both sides of steaks with oil, salt, and pepper; grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until 145 degrees F (for medium-rare). Remove steaks from grill and let stand 4-5 minutes.
2. Microwave potato salad in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1-2 minutes or until warmed. Slice steaks thinly.
3. Heat flatbreads, if desired, following package instructions. Spread sour cream over each flatbread. Top with potato salad, steak slices, bacon, and pepper sauce. Cut into wedges (or in half and fold each sandwich for ease in handling). Serve.
2 large tomatoes
8 oz. fresh sugar snap peas
1 head butter lettuce
1/4 cup pre-sliced green onions
1 cup fried wonton strips
1/4 cup light Asian sesame dressing
Cut tomatoes into wedges and snap peas into bite-size pieces.
Separate lettuce leaves.
1. Place all ingredients in salad bowl (except lettuce).
2. Toss salad and serve on lettuce leaves.