Nonstick aluminum foil (optional)
3 oz pepper Jack cheese, shredded
3 green onions, finely chopped
1/4 cup cooked bacon pieces
1/4 cup light olive oil mayonnaise
1 teaspoon chipotle pepper sauce
2 teaspoons mesquite seasoning
4 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops (about 1
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
• Shred cheese (3/4 cup). Chop onions.
1. Season pork chops with mesquite seasoning; place on baking sheet (wash hands).
Combine cheese, onions, bacon, mayonnaise, and pepper sauce. Spread cheese mixture
evenly over pork chops.
2. Place on middle rack of oven; bake 8-9 minutes.
3. Increase oven heat to broil; broil 2-3 more minutes or until pork is browned and 145°F.
5-6 radishes, thinly sliced
1/3 cup sliced pepperoncini, finely chopped
3 green onions, coarsely chopped
1 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 cups shredded cabbage
• Slice radishes (1/2 cup); chop pepperoncini.
• Chop onions and cilantro (1 cup).
• Squeeze lime for juice (2 tablespoons).
1. Whisk lime juice, oil, salt, pepper, and pepperoncini until blended.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients just before serving.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 100kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 180mg; CARB 8g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 2g;
VIT A 8%; VIT C 80%; CALC 6%; IRON 6%