Prepare salad (5 minutes)
Prepare chicken; serve (25 minutes)
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
Caramel Hickory Chicken
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup caramel-flavored topping
1/3 cup hickory barbecue sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil (wash hands). Preheat grill pan (or grill) on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Add chicken to grill pan; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cover (with lid or loosely with foil); cook 4-5 more minutes on each side or until chicken is 165°F. Whisk remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Brush sauce over chicken; cook 1 minute on each side to glaze chicken. Remove chicken from grill pan and brush with additional sauce. Slice chicken and serve with remaining sauce (on side for dipping).
Crunchy Asian Slaw
1 (12-oz) Asian salad kit (cabbage, toppings, and sesame dressing)
1 (5.3-oz) container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1 (3-oz) package Oriental ramen noodles
1. Whisk in salad bowl: dressing (from salad kit) and yogurt until blended. Add remaining salad kit ingredients and onions.
2. Crush noodles in package using fingertips; add to salad mixture (omitting seasoning packet) and toss to coat. Cover and chill 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve.