Most sports fans have a passion for nostalgia. When you follow a franchise for several years, it's easy to be enamored by the past.
For some, the focus on Throwback Thursdays can be fun, while others track former players like it's their second job.
However, those in the second category can ease back the workload, as First Coast News has you covered with plenty of former Jaguars news.
- The New England Patriots cut former Jaguars tight end Clay Harbor on Monday. He signed with the Patriots this offseason after spending three years in Jacksonville. Harbor caught 64 passes for 730 receiving yards and four touchdowns while with the Jaguars. He signed with the Detroit Lions on Tuesday.
- The Washington Redskins have signed former Jaguars starting safety Josh Evans. The 2013 draft pick was cut by the Jaguars after the final preseason game this year. He played three seasons in Jacksonville, appearing in 47 games (37 starts).
- Former Jaguars linebacker Jordan Tripp was elevated from the Seattle Seahawks practice squad to the active roster on Tuesday. Tripp was let go by Jacksonville during final cuts in September. He played mostly on special teams last season after being cut by the Miami Dolphins. His role in Seattle will be pretty similar.
- Former Jaguars running back Justin Forsett was released by the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday. Forsett signed with the Ravens in 2014 after spending a season in Jacksonville. He had a career-year in his first season with the Ravens, posting 1,266 rushing yards and eight rushing touchdowns in 2014.
He signed a long-term extension during the next offseason but was cut this offseason in a budget move. He was brought back in Week 1 and started three games for the franchise. He produced just 98 rushing yards on 31 carries and caught 11 passes for 36 receiving yards. He is now a free agent.
- Former Jaguars tight end Connor Hamlett was signed to the Cleveland Browns active roster on Tuesday. Hamlett spent last offseason with the Jaguars but was let go during final cuts. He has never appeared in a regular season game. Hamlett had been on the Browns practice squad up until his move to the active roster.
Follow Mike Kaye on Twitter at @Mike_E_Kaye.