Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation How will Subway pitchman Jared Fogle weather probe?
- Markets China unveils new measures to stop stock slide
- Soccer Lauren Holiday says she will no longer compete with U.S. national team
- Baltimore police: 3 dead in shooting near UMBC
- What explains Trump's appeal?
- Report: JPMorgan to pay $125M over credit cards
- Woman who got 153 robocalls gets nearly $230K
- Paula Deen's 'brownface' flub: 'It wasn't me'
- Snow lingers into summer in winter-weary Boston
- Sarah Palin's pay web channel going offline
- EU to Greece: Deal by Sunday or face bankruptcy
- Congresswoman 'disturbed' by TSA claims report
Photos: Golden retriever befriends 8 birds and hamster
Colorado offers long-term birth control, sees abortions drop
Canadian trio swim all 5 Great Lakes in a single day
Why this woman hid her pregnancy for 8 months
The best one-tank road trips for summer
Rosie Perez to leave 'The View'
New car tech could stop drunken drivers
Disney announces Han Solo spin-off
30 years ago, Live Aid rocked the world
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
July political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.