Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Today in the Sky Airlines cancel 3,200 flights ahead of Monday storm
- Elections New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie launches PAC
- People Miss USA almost wins Miss Universe
- 2 planes evacuated in Seattle, 3rd diverted
- Sen. John McCain joins critics of Roger Goodell
- Malaysia Airlines site hacked by 'Cyber Caliphate'
- 'Birdman,' 'Orange' win big at SAG Awards
- Richard Sherman sees real issue in Deflategate
- Suspect identified in missing Ga. couple case
- Mother arrested; 3 kids had throat wounds
- Michael Moore: 'Haters' have it all wrong
- The 7 best dressed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards
Red carpet photos: 2015 SAG Awards
Fans furious Daniel Bryan eliminated early from Royal Rumble
Oops! Did SAG Awards reveal applause track?
Fed judge issues 14-day stay in Ala. same-sex marriages
Greece's anti-bailout Syriza party wins vote
The best tech for Super Bowl Sunday
Banks compete on free credit score offers
Graphic: The key players in Yemen
Auschwitz survivor: Being alive is best 'revenge'
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Oil talks show potential for U.S.-Cuba relations
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.
A mother is begging for the last piece her murdered daughter's skull after a two-decade old murder.
Residents in a Charlotte, North Carolina neighborhood voice their outrage against a program that allows sex offenders to move in next door without their knowledge.
DNA evidence led police to arrest a man in connection to two cold cases from 1992. Police say when they entered his house, it was packed with stuff from ceiling to floor.
A Vietnam veteran was executed for the fatal 1998 shooting of a Georgia deputy. Opponents say the vet was off his bi-polar medication and suffering from symptoms of PTSD at the time of the shooting.
Eight pelicans are dead and another ten are injured after being clubbed near a Jacksonville, Florida beach. Animal care groups and conservation officers are searching for the culprits.