Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Enough votes to remove Confederate flag, survey shows
- Nation Prison chief, 11 others placed on leave after escape
- World Hitler's art is fetching millions and making Germans mad
- Chris Christie launches White House bid
- Testino to snap Princess Charlotte baptism
- Walmart: We're sorry for making ISIL flag cake
- Greece asks for new bailout
- 'Fifty Shade'' author holds hilarious Twitter Q&A
- No more free rides for your luggage on JetBlue
- Obama to propose expanding overtime for millions
- Why June 30 is one second longer
- Watch: Police officer dance at NYC Pride parade
Amazing and eerie statues you can only see underwater
Name your baby Quinoa for chance at $10K worth of food
NeNe Leakes leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
Ghost hunters find woman's body at haunted hospital
Schwarzenegger: 'As a husband, I failed'
Dog likely saved hikers struck by lightning
2 women from 1800s are still alive, 1 an American
Indonesian plane slams into homes, killing scores
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.