Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Hitler's art is fetching millions and making Germans mad
- TV Patterson's 'Zoo' taps into primal fears
- Weather Study: Fireworks cause a toxic brew of unhealthy air
- Chris Christie launches White House bid
- Testino to snap Princess Charlotte baptism
- Walmart: We're sorry for making ISIL flag cake
- Prison chief, 11 others placed on leave after escape
- Greece asks for new bailout
- 'Fifty Shade'' author holds hilarious Twitter Q&A
- JetBlue details new bag fees, which begin Tuesday
- Obama to propose expanding overtime for millions
- Enough votes to remove Confederate flag, survey shows
Amazing and eerie statues you can only see underwater
Name your baby Quinoa for chance at $10K worth of food
Why June 30 is one second longer
NeNe Leakes leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
Ghost hunters find woman's body at haunted hospital
Dog likely saved hikers struck by lightning
2 women from 1800s are still alive, 1 an American
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
McDonald's offering lobster roll in New England
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.