Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Tech Your connected home will be cooler than 'The Jetsons'
- Washington Senate blocks extension of Patriot Act provisions
- News 5 things you need to know this weekend
- Palmyra may be off limits to U.S. airstrikes
- What not to buy this Memorial Day
- Cavaliers easily beat Hawks, take 2-0 lead in series
- Senate approves 'fast track' trade bill
- Report: Criminal actions founds in GM ignition case
- Now what for the Duggars?
- New trial expected for man convicted in Levy death
- Real-life Forrest Gump: Man on coast-to-coast run
- Massive sinkhole at Jack Nicklaus-designed course
Duggars 101: What you need to know
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
5 most incredible discoveries of the week
10 historical facts about Memorial Day
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
Navy pilot ejects before jet goes off runway into San Diego Bay
Olsen twins: No-shows for 'Fuller House' reboot
Model breastfeeds on cover of 'Elle' Australia
Digital Life: Careful with those gym selfies
Kids get big surprise after giving up field trip for sick friends
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.