Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Business States face shaky financial futures; pensions at risk
- Nation S.C. Senate approves removal of Confederate flag
- People Jill Scott no longer supports Bill Cosby, 'completely disgusted'
- Police raid home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle
- Britain marks 10th anniversary of London 7/7 bombings
- FSU QB dismissed after video shows him punch a woman
- Wounded veteran fights through pain in costume
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in collapse at Wash. ice caves
- Police: Teen forced to live in woods after eating Pop-Tart
- 2 Americans, 1 Briton gored in Pamplona bull run
- Boy beaten for taking a slice of birthday cake dies
- Arkansas girl, 12, dies after being struck by lightning
Grizzly bear smashes glass barrier at Zoo
From tattoos to diving with sharks, these super fans are obsessed
Starbucks drinks to cost up to 20 cents more
Flood of help pours in to identify girl, 'Baby Doe,' found in Mass.
Cruise giant Carnival Corp. to launch sailings to Cuba
'Can't Buy Me Love' star dies at 43
Bill Cosby: The lawyers weigh in
30 years ago, Live Aid rocked the world
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
July political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.