Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Money 5 ways Puerto Rico's debt crisis echoes Detroit
- World Stocks soar after leaked memo hints Athens to concede in debt battle
- Washington What woman should be on the $10 bill? We have no idea
- Cheryl Burke dumps Trump, too
- State Department releases thousands of Clinton emails
- Fires at black churches raise concern
- 5 things you need to know Wednesday
- Girl Scouts camp out on White House lawn
- Same-sex marriage issues far from over in Michigan
- Women's World Cup: Best of the Semifinals
- VA to Iraq war vet: We're not accepting new patients
- Top Toyota executive arrested in Japan resigns
Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce divorce
Armour: USA silences doubters with trip to World Cup final
East Tennessee hardware store puts up 'No Gays Allowed' sign
Ku Klux Klan plans rally at South Carolina statehouse
Girl Scouts rejects $100K anti-transgender donation
Budget-friendly hotels for your destination wedding
Exclusive: Andreessens give $250,000 to LGBT groups
Sneak peek: 'Creed' gives Rocky new life
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.