Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Hour by hour: Watch the #Blizzardof2015 unfold
- Nation 2 police officers shot, 1 person dead at Minn. city hall
- TV 'Bachelor' Wk 4: Mud, Cinderella and virgins
- Sex traffickers are among ICE's most wanted
- Koch brothers to spend $889M on 2016 elections
- Potential hackers announce threats to airline flights
- Patriots owner makes strong defense of team
- Boeing, SpaceX aim for manned launches in 2017
- Nadal loses Aussie Open quarterfinals upset
- Armour: No PR nightmare NFL can't make worse
- Hobbyist says crashed White House drone is his
- Faculty votes to restrict teacher-student dating
Bodies, car found in search for missing Ga. couple
Super houses: For $250,000, rent a mansion for big game
Melissa Rivers files lawsuit in mother's death
12 weird Super Bowl bets
It's time for the Lakers to turn to Jeremy Lin
KFC releases Double Down Dog sandwich
Want to cut the cord? Introducing Sling TV
6th body pulled from rubble of Maryland mansion
Feds charge three in alleged Russian spy ring
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Graphic: The key players in Yemen
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.
A mother is begging for the last piece her murdered daughter's skull after a two-decade old murder.
Residents in a Charlotte, North Carolina neighborhood voice their outrage against a program that allows sex offenders to move in next door without their knowledge.
DNA evidence led police to arrest a man in connection to two cold cases from 1992. Police say when they entered his house, it was packed with stuff from ceiling to floor.
A Vietnam veteran was executed for the fatal 1998 shooting of a Georgia deputy. Opponents say the vet was off his bi-polar medication and suffering from symptoms of PTSD at the time of the shooting.
Eight pelicans are dead and another ten are injured after being clubbed near a Jacksonville, Florida beach. Animal care groups and conservation officers are searching for the culprits.