Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Heartbreaking news for 'Bachelor' fans! It's over for Chris and…
- News Inside America's secretive biolabs
- Tech New Google Photos app offers unlimited uploads
- Up to 18 labs in U.S. got live anthrax shipments
- Watch: Two bear cubs wrestle in Yosemite National Park
- Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
- Tourists pose naked at Cambodia's most sacred temple
- FIFA corruption: Vladimir Putin accuses U.S. of meddling
- Hero K9 saves deputy from ambush attack
- Why being a foodie could help you win the spelling bee
- More rain pounds Texas as residents try to clean up
- Pataki makes 2016 bid official
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Rowling defends tweet to Westboro Baptist
Customer leaves $2,000 tip at D.C. restaurant
Man reportedly dies of venomous snake bite
Fun stats about the spelling bee contestants
Morgan, Walmart reach accident settlement
With autocorrect, does spelling matter? Linguistic experts say yes
'Kidd' who conned on MTV's 'Catfish' arrested
Are you bee ready? Test your spelling skills with these tough words
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
From rags to riches: The story of a lost mummy
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.