Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Baltimore mayor lifts curfew 6 days after riots
- Golf Lindsey Vonn announces breakup with Tiger Woods
- People Baby princess still unnamed as relatives visit
- Mayweather-Pacquiao was a waste of time, money
- Chevrolet cuts price of new Volt plug-in car
- Afghan security forces suffer record casualties
- Man charged after fire cancels thousands of flights
- Britain's uncertain election looks like jigsaw puzzle
- Suspect arrested in shooting of NYPD officer
- Campus drinking: How a party school sobered up
- Official: 3 survivors found days after Nepal quake
- The real fight winner: Jimmy Kimmel
16-car Talladega pileup takes out notable drivers
Italy: At least 10 migrants found dead in sea
'Avengers' scores second-best opening ever
WH economist: Oil price benefits near for U.S. economy
Quiz: Guess how 100-year-olds feel about life
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
5 years after epic flood, Nashville at risk of repeat
Dog lovers: Test your knowledge about man's best friend
Common mistakes can sideline retirement goals
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.