Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Death toll in Nepal hits 4,000 amid hunt for survivors
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- People Who is Obama's 'anger translator'?
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Queens and sparrows
- Supreme Court gay marriage case reunites hometown opponents
- Koch Industries drops criminal-history question from job applications
- Cleveland captives recount their decade of terror
- Jay Z defends Tidal in Twitter rant
- Babies born to surrogate mothers flown out of Nepal
- Mount Everest avalanche survivor: 'I had to survive'
- 9 key questions about being transgender
- The rich really do get richer
#InTheirWords: I felt 'privileged' to marry my wife
#InTheirWords: On being Republican and gay
#InTheirWords: 'Ya'll have two daddies?'
Goodridge couple #InTheirWords: On our marriage and divorce
How to download your entire Google search history
Chipotle stops serving GMO food
Teacher dies in crash with pair on way to prom
Obama's Top 10 jokes at the correspondents' dinner
Patrick Dempsey talks about dying on 'Grey's'
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.