Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Subway suspends relationship with pitchman Jared Fogle
- Nation 2 killed when F-16, Cessna collide in S.C.
- TV Paula Deen's 'brownface' flub: 'It wasn't me'
- Out of the loop today? We've got what you missed
- $5M bond set for Mexican felon in S.F. killing
- Wade toasts with 'BrotherHood' of NBA's stars
- Army plans 40,000 troop reduction
- Piracy rule could increase Internet harassment
- Congresswoman 'disturbed' by TSA claims report
- Is this app the new Uber?
- Why women live longer than men
- The dirty secret behind your 'retirement number'
Colorado offers long-term birth control, sees abortions drop
Why this woman hid her pregnancy for 8 months
30 years ago, Live Aid rocked the world
The best one-tank road trips for summer
Volvo tries out novel baby seat idea
Disney announces Han Solo spin-off
The U.S. Open decides to make its course less ridiculous
Kate Hudson on Kurt Russell: 'He's my dad'
NYC to host parade for U.S. women's soccer team
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
July political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.