Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Money Greece votes 'no': Now what?
- Nation Now World's oldest person Susannah Mushatt Jones turns 116
- Tennis Serena Williams rolls past sister Venus at Wimbledon
- Reports: Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher marry
- Witness: Cancer doctor's treatment 'over the top'
- U.S. women secure legacy with World Cup title
- Greece's 'game of chicken' with creditors continues
- Austin Dillon in horrifying crash; five fans injured
- Sprint Cup driver on Dillon crash: 'NASCAR got what they wanted'
- Obama to host World Cup champs at White House
- New arena for body cameras: Iowa schools
- Man dies after putting fireworks mortar on head
Rihanna's violent 'BBHMM' music video divides fans
Report: Kourtney Kardashian dumps Scott Disick
Stocks stage comeback, cut early losses
10 GOP candidates to debate. Will it be a hot mess?
10 worst states in America to make a living in 2015
'No evidence' of gunshot at Walter Reed hospital
10 beaches to spot sharks from the shore
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Amazon launches Prime sale to rival Black Friday
WWII tank was stashed in 78-year-old's cellar
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.