Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Cleveland captives open up on their scars — and futures
- NBA Cavaliers' Love says shoulder injury was dirty play
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- Mistakes people make when selling a home
- ISIL's recruiting campaign poses threat in U.S.
- High court likely on verge of ruling for gay marriage
- Pastor: 'Someone has to pay' for Freddie Gray
- Clinton Foundation says 'we made mistakes'
- Obama's anger translator was at 'Nerd Prom'
- Orioles react to violent protest outside ballpark
- Obama's Top 10 jokes at the correspondents' dinner
- Is your snoring a health hazard? How to find out
Take the emoji match game
Second body found in Alabama waters, 5 missing
What happened to the last man to beat Mayweather?
Where America drinks most: Study finds binge-drinking trouble spots
Lil Wayne's bus shot in Atlanta tour stop
Digital Life: Is there Apple Watch etiquette?
Chip-card security remains scarce in wallets
Plan on not working past 65? Have a backup plan
Timeline: Same-sex marriage through the years
NFL schedule 2015: Week by week
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.