Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Obama to propose expanding overtime for millions
- News New battle for same-sex marriage erupts in Texas
- Nation Now Why June 30 is one second longer
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn and Chris cry oceans
- 5 things you need to know Tuesday
- Report: Mickelson tied to illegal gambling ring
- Chris Christie set to launch White House bid
- Fliers stranded after man lights up on flight
- At least 20 dead in Indonesian military plane crash
- Reports: Man catches fire on Japan train, 2 dead
- Who is Sgt. Jay Cook, the man who shot N.Y. escaped prisoner?
- Ghost hunters find body at haunted hospital
Schwarzenegger: 'As a husband, I failed'
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
'Ant-Man' surprise: Evangeline Lilly's pregnant
CBS golf announcer reveals he has Alzheimer's
Cutting the Cord: Why Netflix reigns supreme
Chrissy Teigen's breasts to Instagram...it's on!
Lakers draftee apologizes for Kobe 'rapist' tweet
Timeline: Attacks on tourists over the past 30 years
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Supreme Court: Tracking the top cases
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.