Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- TV Duggars reeling from Josh's sex-abuse scandal
- News 5 things you need to know Friday
- People Model breastfeeds on cover of 'Elle' Australia
- Police: Suspect arrested in D.C. quadruple homicide
- Naked protesters gather in San Francisco for 'Black Lives Matter'
- 53 people in nine states sick after eating raw tuna
- Restaurant ends free water in light of drought
- 6 Baltimore officers indicted in Freddie Gray's death
- D.C. quadruple murder suspect was nabbed close to scene
- 7 stocks are like giant piggy banks
- Oil spill cleanup goes on as residents watch, worry
- Report: Islamic State seizes town near Ramadi
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
Review after Schwarzenegger cut killer's sentence
Report: Apple working on 12-inch iPad
South Korea court frees 'nut rage' airline executive
Investors still love U.S. bonds despite Fed warning
'Tomorrowland' isn't short on wonders
Obama tweets draw racist, hateful comments
Decade after Danica Patrick's debut, can IndyCar regain momentum?
Officer shoots 2 men accused of stealing beer
Monsters to heros: How popular culture views motorcycle gangs
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.