Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- Tech Apple earnings surge on iPhone sales; co. hikes buybacks
- World Helicopter rescues begin on Mt. Everest
- Done deal: Angels trade Josh Hamilton
- ESPN sues Verizon over stripped-down TV plan
- Kim Kardashian mystified, supports Jenner '100%'
- Chipotle: We're banning GMOs from our food
- Cellphone at scene links man to dead co-ed
- Why Floyd Mayweather is chopping wood
- Ellen Pompeo 'excited' to move on
- $194B! Apple's cash pile hits record
- NBA mock draft 4.0: Entry deadline shakes up board
Goodridge couple #InTheirWords: Changing minds about gay marriage
#InTheirWords: How the Supreme Court decision will impact us
#InTheirWords: On being Republican and gay
#InTheirWords: Twins Austin and Aaron Rhodes talk about coming out
How to download your entire Google search history
9 key questions about being transgender
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in very big trouble
Quake survivors hope rescue operations are not too late
Koch Industries drops criminal-history question
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.