Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Weather Massive storm complicates travel on Super Bowl Sunday
- Life 'American Sniper' rules box office for for third weekend
- Ad-Meter 8 great Super Bowl commercials you can watch already
- Jordan renews hostage swap offer after ISIL killing
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in medically induced coma
- Obama to propose $478B road and bridge program
- Airlines waive fees, cancel flights for new storm
- Boy, 3, wounds mom and dad with one shot
- 3 critical 401(k) mistakes to avoid
- Uber makes anti-drunk driving pitch for Super Bowl
- 'Me and Earl' wins top 2 Sundance awards
- Soda could cause earlier menstruation (Newser)
McConnell blames Obama for lack of compromise
Jay Z aims for digital dynasty with streaming music bid
Ad Meter: Register to become panelist for 2015!
'Washington Post' reporter languishes in Iranian jail
How badly did Andy Murray implode in Australian Open final?
Seahawks and Patriots: Who has the edge at each position?
Super Bowl or bust! Our football-movie dream team
'SNL' spoofs Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman
The Patriots will beat the Seahawks
Groundhog Day facts: Phil, the badger, the elixir
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
We think of Disneyland as the most magical place on earth. Now, it’s also known as ground zero for a measles outbreak. USA TODAY's Carly Mallenbaum talks about how easy measles can spread.
There were no immediate accurate estimates for how much this most recent storm has cost the government, local businesses and individuals, but many feel it was better to be safe than sorry when decisions were made to shut things down.
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Eighth-grader Shubham Banerjee has launched a company to develop a low-cost Braille printer for the blind. It's based on a prototype he built with a Lego robotics kit for the science fair. (Jan. 20)
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.