Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Japan officials work feverishly to secure ISIL hostage's release
- NFL Super Bowl proves sex sells, but some see exploitation
- NFL NFL greats weigh in on the Belichick/Brady legacy
- New Ebola cases fall most in week since June
- Investigator: Co-pilot was flying AirAsia Flight 8501
- McConnell is unyielding on Iran, defiant on Koch brothers
- Shoving match at St. Louis police board hearing
- 5 best Super Bowl halftimes: Our critic's picks
- 5 things you need to know Thursday
- Suitcase of body parts found near Twitter HQ
- Video shows police spraying teacher at MLK rally
- Details on new Air Force One released
Katy Perry expected to be a 'firework' at Super Bowl
Seahawks' Richard Sherman can thank Tom Brady for rise to stardom
McDonald's up 3.4% afterhours on CEO's exit
'America's Toughest Sheriff' ready for Super Bowl
Vote for your favorite Super Bowl puppy
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Dogs of winter storm
Facebook soars as 'mobile first' company
Police stop teens seeking snow shoveling work
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Maria Sharapova races into Australian Open final
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
There were no immediate accurate estimates for how much this most recent storm has cost the government, local businesses and individuals, but many feel it was better to be safe than sorry when decisions were made to shut things down.
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.
A mother is begging for the last piece her murdered daughter's skull after a two-decade old murder.
Residents in a Charlotte, North Carolina neighborhood voice their outrage against a program that allows sex offenders to move in next door without their knowledge.
DNA evidence led police to arrest a man in connection to two cold cases from 1992. Police say when they entered his house, it was packed with stuff from ceiling to floor.