Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Investigators formally declare Flight MH370 an accident
- NFL Super Bowl proves sex sells, but some see exploitation
- World Hostage tension grows as Islamic State issues deadline for deal
- Investigator: Co-pilot was flying AirAsia Flight 8501
- Ford Q4 earnings collapse to 1 cent per share
- 5 things you need to know Thursday
- McConnell unyielding on Iran, defiant on Kochs
- Ranking the 5 best Super Bowl halftime shows
- Shoving match at St. Louis police board hearing
- Suitcase of body parts found near Twitter HQ
- Video shows police spraying teacher at MLK rally
- 'Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies
Katy Perry expected to be a 'firework' at Super Bowl
Seahawks' Richard Sherman can thank Tom Brady for rise to stardom
McDonald's up 3.4% afterhours on CEO's exit
So how did 'Arrow' do with the Arrow?
Up to 1,000 possibly exposed to measles in Ariz.
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Dogs of winter storm
Facebook soars as 'mobile first' company
Seattle vs. N.E.: Who wins business Super Bowl?
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Maria Sharapova races into Australian Open final
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
There were no immediate accurate estimates for how much this most recent storm has cost the government, local businesses and individuals, but many feel it was better to be safe than sorry when decisions were made to shut things down.
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Eighth-grader Shubham Banerjee has launched a company to develop a low-cost Braille printer for the blind. It's based on a prototype he built with a Lego robotics kit for the science fair. (Jan. 20)
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.
A mother is begging for the last piece her murdered daughter's skull after a two-decade old murder.
Residents in a Charlotte, North Carolina neighborhood voice their outrage against a program that allows sex offenders to move in next door without their knowledge.