Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Detective: Shooter said, 'Watch what I'm going to do'
- Nation Florida suspect shot police officer then ran him over
- World N. Korea: U.S. government behind making of 'Interview'
- 'Unbroken' completes epic journey to screen
- Massive holiday storm poised to disrupt travel
- Final 'Hobbit' declares victory at the box office
- Beers Americans no longer drink
- Hoarder receives hope for the holidays
- NFL playoff picture: A lot to be decided in Week 17
- Obama calls police commissioners to express support
- Yankees to pay for education of slain NYPD cop's kids
- Jets center shows support for the NYPD
'Homeland' travels home for season finale
Multiple people struck by lightning in Tampa
Jingle and jam: Your Christmas playlist generator
Wolff on Sony hack: Taking down Goliath
Store keeps Christmas-themed window display
Del. capital's cadets may patrol with Tasers
Graphic: Airport holiday travel survival guide
Winter health woes: How to protect your body and mind
2014 quiz: Were you paying attention this year?
Japan faces specter of a butter-less Christmas
Cuddling lion cubs can't get any cuter
Why paying extra on your mortgage pays off
It's going to be a wet Christmas week for holiday travelers in the Northwest and East Coast.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a warning against eating prepackaged apples following a Listeria outbreak that killed four people and sickened dozens more cross the country.
Watch these lion cubs snuggle and play with eachother at The Cincinnati Zoo.
President Obama said he wished Sony would have talked to him before deciding to put 'The Interview' on the shelf.
A federal jury found the City of Puyallup, Washington did not violate the privacy rights of 12 inmates when they recorded them on camera in various forms of undress, including using the bathroom.
The ride-sharing company Uber will stop picking up customers in Portland for three months. The agreement comes after weeks of the company operating illegally. The city will now work to update regulations so Uber can operat legally.
Derby was born with deformed front legs, but 3D printing technology has put a new spring in his step.
An unsuspecting waitress got the tip of her life. Megan Asadi was working her regular shift at a Herndon, Virginia restaurant when she received a $1,200 dollar tip on a $128 tab. The single mom is a refugee from Iran that just became a U.S. citizen.
Stephen Colbert bid farewell to 'The Colbert Report,' after 9 years on Comedy Central, in his typical over-the-top satirical style. A slew of famous friends stopped by for the final show. Colbert will begin hosting CBS' late show in September.
Hackers who targeted Sony Pictures in a massive data breach are now threatening anyone who goes to see the new film 'The Interview' with a "9/11" style attack. Carmike Cinemas is the first chain to cancel planned showings of the film in response.