Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- People Roseanne Barr on Bill Cosby: 'No one is surprised'
- Business Economy grew 2.6% in the fourth quarter
- People Suge Knight arrested in fatal hit-and-run
- With fate of ISIS hostages in limbo, wife issues emotional plea
- Pete Carroll admired by '9/11 Truth' movement
- Richard Sherman's girlfriend would be ready for Super Bowl baby
- Taliban claim responsibility for Kabul attack
- Katharine the great white shark tops 10,000 miles
- Katy Perry promises 'lions and sharks' for Super Bowl
- Study finds nine car models that could save your life
- Zimmerman won't be charged for alleged wine-throwing
- Sons fight to keep dad who killed mom behind bars
Ice climber scales frozen Niagara Falls
Timeline: Suge Knight's legal history
Get ready for 'Puppy Bowl XI'!
The father missing from Marshawn Lynch's life
See measles vaccination rates in your state
See how 'Insurgent,' other Super Bowl trailers stack up
NFL mulls permanent team across the pond in U.K.
Flight attendant assaulted, leaves jet on stretcher
Student accused of making adult film in library
Vote for your favorite Super Bowl puppy
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
We think of Disneyland as the most magical place on earth. Now, it’s also known as ground zero for a measles outbreak. USA TODAY's Carly Mallenbaum talks about how easy measles can spread.
There were no immediate accurate estimates for how much this most recent storm has cost the government, local businesses and individuals, but many feel it was better to be safe than sorry when decisions were made to shut things down.
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Eighth-grader Shubham Banerjee has launched a company to develop a low-cost Braille printer for the blind. It's based on a prototype he built with a Lego robotics kit for the science fair. (Jan. 20)
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.