Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Elections Report: Ben Carson to run for president
- Nation Contrary to goals, ER visits rise under Obamacare
- TV 'GOT' recap: Sand Snakes, death and Dorne
- Curfew over, Baltimore looks for recovery
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Death and Dorne
- 4 dead, including suspect, in Wis. shooting
- 2015 MLB season sees first manager get the ax
- What does Kanye's new album title mean?
- Ind. woman's self-abortion sentence draws scrutiny
- Nepal shuts airport to big jets due to damage
- Floyd Mayweather ponders little time left in boxing
- In Tel Aviv, echoes of Baltimore unrest
Armour: Love can't conquer Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn's schedules
Baby princess still unnamed as relatives visit
Dale Earnhardt Jr. a changed man at Talladega
'Fifty Shades' proof: Stars got along
Online video sites Meerkat and Periscope got shots in during the big fight
Quiz: Guess how 100-year-olds feel about life
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Video shows 4 black officers held at gunpoint by police
Dog lovers: Test your knowledge about man's best friend
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.