Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- Nation Baltimore police, protesters clash; 15 officers hurt
- World U.S. families and aid groups send support to Nepal
- ESPN sues Verizon over stripped-down TV plan
- Cavs rule Kevin Love out for Eastern Conference semis
- Out of the loop today? We have what you missed
- Stunned silence as jurors hear Aurora 911 calls
- Kids like me need a voice on gay marriage: Column
- Apple is worth its mega market cap
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Cellphone at scene links man to dead co-ed
- Sophia Bush remembers ex who died in Nepal
Goodridge couple #InTheirWords: Changing minds about gay marriage
#InTheirWords: How the Supreme Court decision will impact us
#InTheirWords: On being Republican and gay
#InTheirWords: Twins Austin and Aaron Rhodes talk about coming out
How to download your entire Google search history
Done deal: Angels trade Josh Hamilton
KKK figure: I'll plead guilty to murders at Jewish sites
9 key questions about being transgender
Stephen Hawking shares scientific theory about Zayn Malik
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.