Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Tech New details in death of Sheryl Sandberg's husband
- People Celebs shine at the 2015 Met Gala
- Nation Now Justin Timberlake plays oversized lime in odd tequila ad
- Cavs: 'No excuses' after first on-court playoff adversity
- Beyonce has a rare, epic fashion fail
- 5 things we learned from April auto sales
- Report: Ex-FBI agent arrested at CIA building
- Clinton refuses to testify twice on Benghazi
- Rumer Willis lands perfect 'Dancing' scores
- Treadmills send thousands to the ER every year
- Melissa Rivers: Joan had 348 plastic surgeries
- Fox News corrects gun incident story
Cop out after threatening to shoot man in face
Boston runner kissed stranger; gets letter from wife
Feds explain why they want to question Lance Armstrong's girlfriend
Photos: Decade of favorite Met Gala looks
Manny Pacquiao to have surgery, miss extensive time
How Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran text before bed
Mom demands justice for son who died after fight
Small biz owners reach customers in unique ways
Dog lovers: Test your knowledge about man's best friend
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.