Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- News Baltimore rioters target stores, beat photographer
- TV 'Dancing' sends home high-scoring celeb
- 5 things you need to know Tuesday
- $194B! Apple's cash pile hits record
- Cellphone at scene links man to dead co-ed
- Chargers move would make S.D. sports even sadder
- Japan police probe possible attack on U.S. base
- Cavs rule Kevin Love out for next series
- Tyson: Nix human antibiotics in chickens by 2017
- Apple Pay gets boost from Best Buy
- Stunned silence as jurors hear Aurora 911 calls
Goodridge couple #InTheirWords: Changing minds about gay marriage
#InTheirWords: How the Supreme Court decision will impact us
#InTheirWords: On being Republican and gay
#InTheirWords: Twins Austin and Aaron Rhodes talk about coming out
How to download your entire Google search history
Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
Powerful images from the Baltimore riots
9 key questions about being transgender
Stephen Hawking shares scientific theory about Zayn Malik
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.