Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Magnitude-7.8 quake strikes off Japan's southern coast
- News Passenger jet nearly collides with drone in mid-air
- World Miss Universe contestant fights racial bias in Japan
- Women in Ranger School fail to complete course
- Sepp Blatter criticizes Loretta Lynch, FIFA case
- Official: Hastert paid to hide sexual misconduct
- Report: Jenner to pose as woman for 'VF'
- Incessant Indian heat wave leaves 1,800 dead
- 'Draw Mohammed' protesters in Phoenix draw critics
- 'Screech' convicted of misdemeanors in stabbing
- Child sex abuse claims shake United Nations
- Flood-slammed Dallas braces for more heavy rain
Manhattanhenge is happening this weekend
Hawaii man impaled, killed by fish
'Jaws' back in theaters for 40th anniversary
USA's Jack Sock to face Rafael Nadal in fourth round at French Open
Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
The best critic slams of 'Aloha'
AmEx president dies on business trip
Weekly news quiz: Test you headline knowledge
SkyMall is back!
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.