Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Weather Northeast braces for 'possibly historic' winter storm
- Movies 'American Sniper' rules weekend box office again
- NCAAF Urban Meyer sends message to ESPN analyst
- Europe follows U.S. in escalating war on terror
- Obama, India's Modi tout nuclear cooperation
- Snap Greek vote to deliver verdict on Europe
- 'The Science Guy': Belichick made no sense
- F-16s scramble, escort 2 flights after bomb threats
- Watch: Dramatic video shows Ukraine rocket attack
- Second try to lift AirAsia fuselage from sea fails
- New Taiwan hot spot: Sex theme park (Newser)
- Snail eats fish after drugging them
The best tech for Super Bowl Sunday
For Kevin Costner, picking hits is not 'Black or White'
Graphic: The key players in Yemen
Teen stages epic comeback at Australian Open
The 10 richest cities in America
GOP 2016 contenders make their pitch at Freedom Summit
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Voices: Will Cuban exiles seek to reclaim property?
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
5 highlights from World Economic Forum in Davos
Positive thinking? It's not enough to reach your goals
Oil talks show potential for U.S.-Cuba relations
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Eighth-grader Shubham Banerjee has launched a company to develop a low-cost Braille printer for the blind. It's based on a prototype he built with a Lego robotics kit for the science fair. (Jan. 20)
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Thanks to a snoozing security guard, three rhinos escaped from the Israeli Safari Zoo. They rhinos are safely back at the zoo....without the company of the security guard.
While aboard the International Space Station, European Space Agency astronaut Alexander Gerst compiled 12,500 photos into a stunning piece of video chronicling his five month stay.
A man who was seen creeping around Houston, allegedly stealing urinal flush valves is now behind bars. Police say he sold them to a scrap yard for thousands of dollars.
A mother is begging for the last piece her murdered daughter's skull after a two-decade old murder.
Residents in a Charlotte, North Carolina neighborhood voice their outrage against a program that allows sex offenders to move in next door without their knowledge.
DNA evidence led police to arrest a man in connection to two cold cases from 1992. Police say when they entered his house, it was packed with stuff from ceiling to floor.
A Vietnam veteran was executed for the fatal 1998 shooting of a Georgia deputy. Opponents say the vet was off his bi-polar medication and suffering from symptoms of PTSD at the time of the shooting.