Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Washington Lawmakers buck populace in Confederate flag bastion
- News Study: Americans' support of First Amendment grows
- Great American Bites America's best hot dogs and burgers for Independence Day
- JetBlue expands service to Cuba
- Being paid to quit? Tread carefully on buyout offers
- Report questions 'Watchman' discovery
- 5 things you need to know Friday
- Jitters, vigilance over possible July 4 terrorist threat
- 3D-printed cars moving closer to production
- 12-year-olds can buy fireworks? State laws vary
- Q&A: Secure your online banking
- UberPop suspends service in France after protests
'Born in the USA' boss of July 4th songs
Outlook grim for survival of polar bears, feds say
Two towns to enjoy free Independence Day celebrations
One huge mistake people make when renting cars
'I'm a cannibal': victim's neighbor recalls horrific 1970 murder
Dad Rock podcast: Grateful for the Dead
Rieder: Real-world consequences of journalism scandals
On 150th anniversary, stats on Salvation Army's impact
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Aetna buys Humana for $37 billion
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.