Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Americans celebrate Independence Day
- World ISIL video purportedly shows mass execution at Palmyra ruins
- Sports Runner loses 10K after celebrating too early
- 2 critical after deck collapses at N.C. beach house
- Actress Diana Douglas dies at 92
- Bobbi Kristina's aunt fumes over hospice photo
- Sturgeon kills 5-year-old boating with family
- China shoe factory collapses, killing at least 9
- Jankovic stuns defending champ at Wimbledon
- Woman hit, killed trying to save suicidal boyfriend
- Greeks face only bad choices on eve of historic vote
- Dentist under fire for restraining kids
Sea turtle wearing a GoPro shows beauty of Great Barrier Reef
Dad Rock podcast: Grateful for the Dead
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Packers TE arrested, charged with firing gun
Where can 12-year-olds buy fireworks? How state laws vary
'Megatoad' eats 62 hot dogs to win Nathan's
Great white shark spotted riding D.C. Metro
Report: Billy Joel, 66, gets married to galpal, 33
Putin sends July Fourth message to Obama
Great white sharks appear to be on the rebound
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.