Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Cleveland captives open up on their scars — and futures
- Wolff Wolff: For goodness sake, bring back Brian Williams
- Nation Now Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
- Dempsey tears up talking about 'Grey's' exit
- Biggest news you missed this weekend
- Israel launches airstrike on Syrian border
- Clinton Foundation says 'we made mistakes'
- Mount Everest base camp doctor among victims
- Cav's Love says shoulder injury was dirty play
- Mistakes people make when selling a home
- ISIL's recruiting campaign poses threat in U.S.
- Pastor: 'Someone has to pay' for Freddie Gray
Take the emoji match game
Is your snoring a health hazard? How to find out
Don't be a data dummy when you travel overseas
Where America drinks most: Study finds binge-drinking trouble spots
Winehouse family criticizes 'misleading' doc
Digital Life: Is there Apple Watch etiquette?
Obama's Top 10 jokes at the correspondents' dinner
Nightengale: Rangers are Josh Hamilton's last, best chance
Timeline: Same-sex marriage through the years
NFL schedule 2015: Week by week
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.
Gregory says he won’t be affected by the Supreme Court decision immediately, but it will have a great impact on Log Cabin Republican members who live in states where their marriage is not recognized.