Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation 'All clear' at Navy Yard; no sign of shooter
- Money Employers added 223,000 jobs in June
- Nation Now On 150th anniversary, stats on Salvation Army's impact
- Lost, stolen, broken: TSA pays millions for bag claims
- Attorney: Journey drummer on meth during arrest
- At least 5,000 evacuated following Tenn. train fire
- Boy gets stitches after shark bite on S.C. coast
- 7 'alien sightings' for World UFO Day
- At least 35 dead after ferry capsizes in Philippines
- Confused by Greek debt crisis? Here's the lowdown
- Sacramento Mayor sues city, paper over emails
- Firefighter files lawsuit following noose-tying incident
'Born in the USA' boss of July 4th songs
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett talk about sex scandal
Lance Armstrong fighting government questions about sex life
Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'
Woman dies from brain-eating amoeba
NBC revs up for return to NASCAR broadcasts
Calif. attacks send warning that Internet lines are 'basically unsecured'
Chicago grapples with the impending Grateful Dead finale
Police: Bodies found in search for missing Ariz. couple
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.