Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Plainclothes NYPD officer shot, suspect arrested
- Business Sheryl Sandberg's husband dies suddenly at 47
- Life William, Kate's princess makes style statement
- American Pharoah wins Kentucky Derby
- William and Kate take new princess home
- Report: Nepal shuts airport to large planes
- N. Korea arrests U.S. student for illegal entry
- Yankees: We won't pay A-Rod's $6M homer bonus
- Despite peace, Baltimore curfew remains in effect
- State police defend shackling of student, 5
- May Day protests turn violent in Seattle
- Andy Roddick, Brooklyn Decker are having a baby
Mayweather says he will relinquish his titles Monday
Manny Pacquiao says he fought despite shoulder injury
Clippers show grit in knockout of champion Spurs
NFL drafts ranked: See how your team rated
Quiz: Guess how 100-year-olds feel about life
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
First Take: Why this royal baby girl is truly historic
Dog lovers: Test your knowledge about man's best friend
Cops charged in Freddie Gray death freed on bail
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.