Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Chicago Bears Bears release Ray McDonald after arrest on domestic violence charges
- People B.B. King's daughters allege he was poisoned
- Money Charter near $55B deal for Time Warner Cable
- PacSun flag T upsets Memorial Day shoppers
- Authorities search two planes in NYC after threats
- 'Tomorrowland' wins so-so holiday box office
- 12 missing in Texas after severe flooding
- Ben Stiller on mom: 'So lucky to have had her'
- Iraq, Iran push back on U.S. anger over Ramadi loss
- Surprise: Using car's air conditioning saves gas
- Barkley weighs in on Curry-daughter controversy
- Summer starts with mosquito invasion
PacSun upside-down flag T upsets shoppers
Couple missing for 2 weeks found in wilderness
Vet gets wish: See WWII Memorial before going blind
Could 'Thunder God Vine' extract end obesity?
Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
Obama hails first Memorial Day since end of Afghan combat
10 historical facts about Memorial Day
In small Dutch village, our dead soldiers are loved
The most expensive wars in U.S. history
Government backs down on some requirements for digital medical records
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.