Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Lakers Next season could be Kobe Byrant's last with Lakers
- Nation Report: Biker gang may be plotting attacks on cops
- TV Now what for the Duggars?
- Boy, 11, graduates from college with 3 degrees
- North Carolina eyed by NCAA for academic fraud
- U.S., Cuba fail to reach deal to reopen embassies
- Brody Jenner finally speaks about Bruce
- McIlroy falls apart at BMW PGA Championship
- These 7 stocks are like giant piggy banks
- Girl gets racy on Facebook — then mom steps in
- Pac-Man turns 35: 6 facts on the gaming legend
- Yellen says Fed on track for first rate hike this year
Duggars 101: What you need to know
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
The 'Letterman' set is already in the trash
Reporter: Belichick never believed Brady on Deflategate
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
Family mourns student who died on graduation day
D.C. quadruple murder suspect nabbed close to crime scene
Model breastfeeds on cover of 'Elle' Australia
Report: ISIL takes Iraq town, kills Syria forces
Seattle couple leaves their entire fortune to 'America'
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.