Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Women in Ranger School fail to complete course
- Nation Now Mickey, say what?! Disney weighs surge pricing
- Elections O'Malley is running: Why it matters
- How Serena Williams survived her major scare
- Hawaii man impaled, killed by fish
- Paris removing 'love locks' from famous bridge
- Passenger jet nearly collides with drone in mid-air
- Duggars sit down for 1st post-scandal interview
- Miss Universe contestant fights racial bias in Japan
- Report: Jenner to pose as woman for 'VF'
- Mindy Kaling rules all at BookCon
- Flash flood warnings issued for Dallas area
Manhattanhenge is happening this weekend
People are freaking out over this 300-pound college pitcher
'Jaws' back in theaters for 40th anniversary
Tourist dies after cord snaps during bungee jump in Thailand
Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
Magnitude-7.8 quake strikes off Japan's coast
The best critic slams of 'Aloha'
Silk Road founder hit with life imprisonment
SkyMall is back!
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.