Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Incessant Indian heat wave leaves 1,800 dead
- Nation Pentagon No. 2 to lead investigation into handling of anthrax
- Nation Protest heated but peaceful at Phoenix mosque
- USA TODAY investigation: Inside America's biolabs
- Silk Road founder hit with life imprisonment
- Official: Hastert paid to hide sexual misconduct
- Retirement: Leaving work leaves some vulnerable
- Lightning beat Rangers in Game 7
- 'Screech' convicted of misdemeanors in stabbing
- First-year Eagle says team will reach Super Bowl
- Reports: 'Tron 3' gets the kibosh
- Khan waits to see if Mayweather punches his ticket
Manhattanhenge is happening this weekend
Sexist 'tomato' barb launches country-radio food fight
'Jaws' back in theaters for 40th anniversary
Interactive: Find biolabs near you in all 50 states
Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
AmEx president dies on business trip
Reports: Iggy Azalea cancels fall tour
Cuba removed from state sponsors of terrorism list
SkyMall is back!
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.