Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Money Silk Road founder hit with life imprisonment
- News Official: Hastert paid hush money to hide sexual misconduct
- Money AmEx president dies on business trip
- USA TODAY investigation: Inside America's biolabs
- Blatter's re-election shows cronyism at FIFA
- Atlanta Falcons waive player accused of killing dog
- Crane frees hundreds of stranded Dallas motorists
- United kicks pregnant mom, crying toddler off flight
- The secret reason the Eagles signed Tim Tebow
- Mariah: 'Idol' was worst experience of my life
- Report: U.S. cyberattack on N. Korea nuke program failed
- Nationals' Werth out indefinitely with broken wrist
Manhattanhenge is happening this weekend
Interactive: Find biolabs near you in all 50 states
'Jaws' back in theaters for 40th anniversary
'Woodstock of UFOs' event is bigger than ever in fourth year
Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
Reports: Iggy Azalea cancels fall tour
Cuba removed from state sponsors of terrorism list
Gwyneth and her mom are twins in this pic
SkyMall is back!
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.