Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Sports Sepp Blatter's re-election shows cronyism still in charge at FIFA
- News Inside America's secretive biolabs
- Music Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was the worst experience of my life
- Cuba removed from state sponsors of terrorism list
- Darren Sharper pleads guilty in sex assault case
- The secret reason the Eagles signed Tim Tebow
- AmEx president dies on business trip
- United kicks pregnant mom, crying toddler off flight
- Falcons LB charged with animal cruelty in dog death
- Stocks fall as Wall St. set for weekly losses
- Remember Eastern Airlines? Well, it's flying again
- The Mothership: The best disaster movies
Manhattanhenge is happening this weekend
Interactive: Find biolabs near you in all 50 states
'Jaws' back in theaters for 40th anniversary
At least 1,800 dead in India heat wave
Timeline of Josh Duggar's sexual abuse allegations
Sexist 'tomato' barb launches country-radio food fight
Swiss figure out why their cheese has holes
Watch: New 'Fear the Walking Dead' footage
SkyMall is back!
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.