Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Movies 'Karate Kid' producer Jerry Weintraub dies
- Money Greece set to present new proposals to eurozone leaders
- Money Gen Xers and Baby Boomers see credit cards as a lifeline
- FSU QB dismissed after video shows him punch woman
- Analysis: Greece's 'game of chicken' with creditors continues
- 5 things you need to know Tuesday
- Could drug reveal force Bill Cosby's hand?
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson dies
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in collapse at Wash. ice caves
- Boy beaten for taking slice of birthday cake dies
- BMX pioneer Scot Breithaupt found dead
- Odds are, you won't like this Powerball story
'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn tells Shawn about Nick
Fire ravages Louisville's famed Whiskey Row
Help pours in to ID girl found in Boston Harbor
Vonn discusses Wozniacki, Federer and Tiger
10 worst states in America to make a living in 2015
Amy Schumer apologizes for 'racist' joke
10 beaches to spot sharks from the shore
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Grizzly smashes glass barrier with rock at zoo
S.F. shooting shows disconnect on immigration
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.