Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Bomb squad detonates pressure cooker near Capitol
- Playoffs Cavaliers survive Hawks in overtime thriller behind LeBron
- TV 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'The Gift'
- Floods kill 2, thousands evacuated in Texas, Okla.
- Bandidos: Weekend road warriors or criminal gang?
- NASA Railroad reaches the end of its line
- 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician killed in crash
- Man facing murder charges after SUV rampage
- Phoenix VA bosses said mired in personal conflicts
- Bear climbs electrical tower to raid ravens' nest
- French Open starts with pair of controversies
- Cleveland calm again after anti-police protests
Duggars 101: What you need to know
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
6 ways to avoid dying broke ... or worse
Man dies 'fooling around' with bulletproof vest, gun
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
Letterman's retirement leaves Indy 500 void
Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
Model breastfeeds on cover of 'Elle' Australia
The most expensive wars in U.S. history
Buffett bets on these 8 stocks for 2015
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.