Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Unlikely friendship takes vet to WWII Memorial in D.C.
- Nation Bomb squad detonates pressure cooker found near Capitol
- Tech Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
- San Diego fans grab the Stones
- Surprise: Using car's air conditioning saves gas
- Bear climbs electrical tower to raid ravens' nest
- Dozens arrested, cited after Oakland protest
- Floods kill 3, thousands evacuated in Texas, Okla.
- Defense Secretary: Iraqis showed no will to fight
- Summer starts with mosquito invasion
- CFO: Phoenix VA ‘dysfunctional’ and ‘toxic’
- Man dies 'fooling around' with bulletproof vest, gun
Memorial Day weekend: Thousands of bikers roll into D.C.
May political cartoons from Gannett cartoonists
The most expensive wars in U.S. history
Road trip! Cross-country startup lessons
American teenager Frances Tiafoe loses in Grand Slam debut
Five myths about low airfares
The Latest: Lopez highest seed to fall so far at French Open
Cannes scene: Dinner for movie geeks only
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.