Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Historic vote: Ireland poised to legalize gay marriage
- New England Patriots Bell: Tom Brady could have deflated problem from start
- Nation Verdict reached for officer over deaths in 137-shot barrage
- Senate blocks extension of Patriot Act provisions
- ATF warns of danger from 'hash oil' explosions
- Woman found pushing dead 3-year-old in swing
- What not to buy this Memorial Day
- Flight attendant smuggled passports in underwear
- Your connected home will be cooler than 'The Jetsons'
- Report: Criminal actions founds in GM ignition case
- The 10 richest towns in America
- Massive sinkhole at Jack Nicklaus-designed course
Duggars 101: What you need to know
Lolz! Scrabble adds new words and they are ridic
Which new movies are worth your money?
5 most incredible discoveries of the week
Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
10 historical facts about Memorial Day
Now what for the Duggars?
Model breastfeeds on cover of 'Elle' Australia
Senate approves 'fast track' trade bill
What dog owners need to know about H3N2 canine flu
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.