Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Anthrax from military lab mistakenly shipped across USA
- Nation Global soccer corruption case deeply rooted in USA
- Tech Science a bit shaky in earthquake movie 'San Andreas'
- Brennan: Sepp Blatter's FIFA finally starts to face accountability
- Attorney general reveals details of FIFA corruption investigation
- Walgreens leads ad flight from Duggar show
- Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
- Black widow spider crawls out of grapes, bites woman
- What we know about FIFA president Sepp Blatter
- Morgan, Walmart reach settlement over accident
- Audits and reports warned of IRS computer safety risks
- Penn State boots frat for nude photos, harrassment
Are you bee ready? Test your spelling skills with these tough words
Drowning dad to daughter: 'Save yourself'
Aren't they cute? 5 wacky National Spelling Bee bios
Rick Santorum joins 2016 GOP presidential field
FIFA corruption charges: A look at the 14 people indicted
Bristol Palin breaks silence on canceled wedding
Ford recalls more than 440,000 for steering snafu
Everyday pantsuit tee? Hillary Clinton's online store
Nutritionists compare the best on-the-go snack options
Dad Rock: Help make #EpicSummerPlaylist
Baltimore, other cities see violent holiday weekend
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Contrary to worldwide entertainment headlines, Cate Blanchett made clear Sunday that she has not personally had women lovers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Gregory says Log Cabin Republicans believe that under the Equal Protection clause, gay marriage should be a federal decision instead of by state. He says this will ensure that LGBT couples have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
Gregory says there is still work to be done within the Republican party. He says Log Cabin Republican is trying to help many understand that marriage equality is not an assault to their faith.
Gregory says many gay Republicans are actually more accepted in straight Republican circles than “coming out” as a Republican in their gay friend groups.He says Log Cabin Republicans stress that there is nothing wrong with being gay and nothing wrong
People from the LGBT community speak about what the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage will mean for them.