Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Weather Massive holiday storm poised to disrupt travel
- News 5 things you need to know this weekend
- World North Korea orders joint probe into Sony hacking
- Unfiltered YouTube 'changing diversity' for minorities
- Hoarder receives hope for the holidays
- Bratton: NYPD shooter had 'very strong bias' against police
- NYPD shooting victims: 'Targeted for their uniforms'
- Sharpton, NYC officials outraged by NYPD shootings
- Why so many addicts are mentally ill
- Redskins deal Eagles serious blow to playoff hopes
- 26 injured in Megabus crash in Indiana
- Rahm Emanuel's son robbed near Chicago home
We were tricked into thinking carrots improve vision
7 biggest business blunders ever committed
Jingle and jam: Your Christmas playlist generator
Las Vegas Bowl: Utah flattens Colorado State
The 5 weirdest holiday-themed junk foods
Surprise! Madonna releases six new songs on iTunes
Graphic: Airport holiday travel survival guide
Muhammad Ali hospitalized with pneumonia
2014 quiz: Were you paying attention this year?
5 surprising trends that could change the future
Arrests as hundreds protest at Mall of America
Not just tolls: E-Z Pass is watching you, speeders
It's going to be a wet Christmas week for holiday travelers in the Northwest and East Coast.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a warning against eating prepackaged apples following a Listeria outbreak that killed four people and sickened dozens more cross the country.
Watch these lion cubs snuggle and play with eachother at The Cincinnati Zoo.
President Obama said he wished Sony would have talked to him before deciding to put 'The Interview' on the shelf.
A federal jury found the City of Puyallup, Washington did not violate the privacy rights of 12 inmates when they recorded them on camera in various forms of undress, including using the bathroom.
The ride-sharing company Uber will stop picking up customers in Portland for three months. The agreement comes after weeks of the company operating illegally. The city will now work to update regulations so Uber can operat legally.
Derby was born with deformed front legs, but 3D printing technology has put a new spring in his step.
An unsuspecting waitress got the tip of her life. Megan Asadi was working her regular shift at a Herndon, Virginia restaurant when she received a $1,200 dollar tip on a $128 tab. The single mom is a refugee from Iran that just became a U.S. citizen.
Stephen Colbert bid farewell to 'The Colbert Report,' after 9 years on Comedy Central, in his typical over-the-top satirical style. A slew of famous friends stopped by for the final show. Colbert will begin hosting CBS' late show in September.
Hackers who targeted Sony Pictures in a massive data breach are now threatening anyone who goes to see the new film 'The Interview' with a "9/11" style attack. Carmike Cinemas is the first chain to cancel planned showings of the film in response.