JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Duval County Schools Superintendent Dr. Nikolai Vitti announced five additional dates for town hall meetings.
The meetings provide an opportunity for Dr. Vitti to speak with parents and community members about his vision for Duval County Public Schools, according to a news release from the school district.
Parents and guardians with students of all ages are invited to attend the town hall meetings.
Meetings for each of the seven school districts are scheduled. Two meetings already took place. Those meetings were for District 1 and 2.
The upcoming town hall meetings will take place:
- Tuesday, January 8, at 6 p.m. Englewood High School (District 3) located at 4412 Barnes Rd. School Board Member: Honorable Ashley Smith Juarez.
- Tuesday, January 15, at 6 p.m. at Ribault High School (District 5) located at 3701 Winton Dr. School Board Member: Honorable Paula D. Wright.
- Thursday, January 17, at 6 p.m. at Raines High School (District 5) located at 3663 Raines Ave. School Board Member: Dr. Connie Hall.
- Tuesday, January 22, at 6 p.m. at Ed White High School (District 6) located at 1700 Old Middleburg Rd. School Board Member: Honorable Rebecca Couch.
- Thursday, January 24 at 6 p.m. at Mandarin High School (District 7) located at 4831 Greenland Rd. School Board Member: Honorable Jason Fischer.
First Coast News