Young girl burned after attempting to create green flame from YouTube video

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office reports a young girl, 7, was badly injured after she was accidently burned at her mother's house. 

The sheriff's office reports the mother and daughter were attempting to create a green flame with a mixture of borax, and antifreeze. The young girl sustained a chemical burn on her face and arm when some of the chemicals splashed on her face. 

The young girl was quickly placed in a pool and then taken to the fire station. 


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment